Tomodachi life qr codes undertale
2014.04.10 18:17 turlockmike Tomodachi Life
Tomodachi life is a Nintendo 3DS game. It combines elements from animal crossing, the sims, nintendo Mii, and hallucinogenic drugs. Check back here for latest updates and news about the game.
2020.03.02 08:27 benjamin_claeys qrcodegenerator
This subreddit is created to educate you about QR Codes and how you can use a QR code generator to help you in your personal life, marketing, advertising and business.
2023.05.30 12:50 Silver_Fondant3393 Student asking for advice
| || |
Hello everyone! I'm a student from The Netherlands working on a university project about creating a spirulina and pineapple supplement concept mainly for people over 45, but it can definitely be enjoyed by everyone. I would really appreciate all of your feedback about my concept and things to improve as I've hit a wall and don't know where to go from here. I will add the concept description and photos so it's easier to understand :) submitted by Silver_Fondant3393 to research [link] [comments]
In a world filled with countless supplement options, we've noticed that people often experience moments of fatigue, and feel overwhelmed by the fast paced nature of life. That's why we've come up with a solution that aims to offer a refreshing break from the daily routine.
Introducing our concept BluEscape: "A click to escape reality". We've designed a pen-like packaged supplement combining spirulina and pineapple, packed with benefits to rejuvenate your energy levels. You push the button and it dispenses one dissolvable tablet.
The sleek and portable packaging makes it easy to carry anywhere ensuring you have a quick pick-me-up at your fingertips whenever you need it.
We offer a monthly subscription-based service complete with QR codes that unlock short guided meditation sessions so while you enjoy the supplement, you can simultaneously indulge in a serene moment of meditation truly escaping reality for a bit.
The dissolvable tablets provide a hassle free experience and refills are readily available through our subscription services.
Let me know what you guys think! Or if there is any other subreddit where I can post this for more feedback. I wasn't sure where to post it :)
2023.05.30 12:40 dojo_sensei Free Tech Tools and Resources - Pipeline Builder, TRex GUI, Security Library & More
Just sharing a few free tools, resources etc. that might make your tech life a little easier. I have no known association with any of these unless stated otherwise. A Free Tool Aigur
is a generative-AI building assistant that makes it easy to create multi-user applications to manage pipelines, user plans and security. Choose among predefined pipelines or define the backend logic with a visual pipeline editor, and then each node in the pipeline will generate customizable code. Provides a simple API for managing users' flows, offers predefined integrations for popular generative AI engines, a choice of security strategies and analytics. Currently free while in beta and will remain free for personal use thereafter. Another Free Tool TRex Stateless GUI
is a graphical user interface for TRex. Allows you to connect and manage TRex instances up to TRex v2.87—with the ability to preview all ports along with their status and statistics; assign traffic to a specific port and start the traffic; update the bandwidth and multiplier options on the fly; a dashboard to view the port details, stream details, latency details, global statistics and charts; logger view to preview server messages and advanced logger view to see all the JSON requests sent to the server and its responses. A hearty thanks goes to Sanderhh for the recommendation. A List Cybersecurity Webinar Library
features the latest security-related live webinars and a variety of on-demand content from the experts at Hornetsecurity. This ever-evolving list includes the latest insights, plus in-depth discussion of strategies and best practices for defeating today's constant barrage of email threats—from phishing scams to data breaches—so you can learn how best to protect your digital assets. Yet Another Free Tool Excel Formula Bot
is an AI-powered tool that enables you to create complex Excel formulas using everyday language. Can both generate a formula from your description as well as explain what a given formula does—including VBA, SQL and regex, apps scripts and more. Free version includes 5 formula requests per month. Tutorials PowerShell.org Youtube Channel
is the place to find some insightful talks and presentations for those interested in learning more about PowerShell. You'll find TechSession webinars, PowerShell Summit session recordings, and other educational content to enhance your understanding and help you improve your skills. jantari appreciates their "recordings of worthwhile talks."
For a searchable list of hundreds of items I've found over time, look here
. Or you can sign up to get each week's list in your inbox here
. Enjoy. u/dojo_sensei
submitted by dojo_sensei
to msp [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:35 xXNOdrugsForMEXx Could it work if I buy a cell phone from Amazon and then tell Amazon I want to send it back and then buy a 1:1 dummy phone on eBay. Then tell the eBay seller that I will send him a QR code for delivery to me, but it is a QR code from Amazon and then the dummy phone will be sent to Amazon instead of
sending my real phone back?
submitted by xXNOdrugsForMEXx
to illegallifeprotips2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:16 Lost_Guava_1715 My Flansburgh Tomodachi life mii has the catchphrase “get flansburgh’d”
He said it to his friend while visiting his apartment and they started fighting 💀
submitted by Lost_Guava_1715
to tmbg [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:13 Detroider Yuichi Tatakae! ... Why?
This post is before chapter 113. As the funny title says, I want to ask and speculate on Yuichi's intentions and motivation to destroy Tomodachi Game and speculations on the END of the manga.
I guess Yuichi wants to destroy Tomodachi Game for the same reason he killed his "teacher". Katagiri killed his teacher because he was a greedy, manipulative Ass who liked money and people sufering... right? That's also why he hates current Kokorogi .
I quess and hope that Yuichi still has some kindness in himself. He posibly got this 0.01% "good" in him in the school days when he enjoyed his time with his friends and still remembers his mother's words "Most important thing is "friends".
He went to school to experience "friendship" and acknowledged that Tomodachi Game was a "bad" idea. I quess the first Tomodachi game broke his "nice guy" character and he got motivated to destroy the organisation.
At the End of the manga (This depends on who the boss is) Yuichi will have a speech about " the friendship VS the money" and if he wins at the end (somehow) he will take his friends back to school to live "a normal life". And yes he would forgive Kokogiri and Shibe for their betrayal (especialy Kokorogi because of the posible reveal in 113 about her father)
I know that this is a very stupid and OPTIMISTIC speculation about the end of the manga (and it will be 100% the other way around and be more interesting Yuichi dies. But tell me your thoughts about this all !
submitted by Detroider
to TomodachiGame [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:03 A_R_O_U_N_D__Y_O_U Simple Safari Search bar :)
2023.05.30 12:02 A_R_O_U_N_D__Y_O_U Simple Safari Search bar :)
2023.05.30 11:59 Fit-Comfortable-6031 List Of Cryptocurrencies Scams to Avoid Before Investing.
List Of Cryptocurrencies Scams to Avoid Before Investing
If you’re looking to invest in cryptocurrencies, you need to know the scams and what not to do. In this post, I’m going to show you a list of some red flags that will help keep your money safe and sound.
List Of Cryptocurrencies Scams to Avoid Before Investing My Name is Wayne and I’ve been investing in cryptos for over 5 years now. It’s important that before we dive into the meat of this video, we understand how it can be very confusing sometimes when trying to figure out which coins are good investments or just outright scams. So let me walk through all these different points with you so that by the end of this video, you’ll have an idea of how crypto trading works without getting scammed! Investing in cryptocurrencies is a risky business.
It’s terrifying to think how many people have lost their life savings because of these scams-please don’t let it happen to you! We’ve compiled a list of the most common cryptocurrency scams so that you can avoid them before investing in anything. You should never trust a shady-looking website with a .com address, and always make sure you do your research on any coin before you put your money into it. These are just some of the things we’ll be talking about in this blog post. Hi, The Crypto Cell is an education organization that helps newcomers learn about cryptocurrency investing so they can invest and trade responsibly and safely with our expert advice on diversifying your portfolio, buying low, selling high, and avoiding scams.
- Fake ICOs that are set up to steal your money. You can’t always be sure that an online cryptocurrency wallet is safe. A recent study found out that there are many fake ICOs in the crypto space which will take your money and run with it! For example, hackers managed to steal about $80 million dollars from users back in 2017 through one such phishing scam — “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2017). So if you’re looking into investing some funds make sure they come recommended by reputable sources or have a strong security system like two-factor authentication enabled so this doesn’t happen again…
- Non-existent exchanges or wallets where you can buy cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are not yet established enough to have their own exchanges. If you want to buy some digital coins, your best bet is usually going through an existing one like Coinbase or Kraken which will allow beginners, as well as seasoned traders alike, access with the ease-of-use features that make navigating the market easier than ever before!
- Websites that offer fake cryptocurrency giveaways in exchange for personal information, such as a phone number and email address Websites that offer fake cryptocurrency giveaways in exchange for personal information, such as a phone number and email address are nothing new. They popped up all over social media earlier this year when more people than ever before began investing their money into cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Websites promising free coins often ask users to provide sensitive data including bank account numbers which can result in identity theft if submitted without care.
- Stay away from any cryptocurrency that is not on a major exchange. Stay away from any cryptocurrency that does not have a major exchange such as Binance or Coinbase The safest way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by purchasing them on an established platform. These exchanges offer insurance policies and security measures so your funds are protected against hacks, bots, malware attacks, etc., which may affect other platforms like Local Bitcoins where you buy gold with bitcoin.
- Avoid cryptocurrencies with only whitepapers and no code. To be a successful cryptocurrency, you need to know that there are some things in this world that cannot be trusted. The first thing is the developers of your favorite coins and tokens — they might just disappear with all their money! Be sure not only do they have an idea but also code behind it so no one can steal away what belongs to yours or take advantage when something goes wrong (just ask anyone who invested in Bitcoin). So next time someone tries selling you on an Altcoin without any info available other than whitepapers, please remember this cryptocurrency scams list and make the right decision for yourself!
- Be careful of shady exchanges or trading platforms. There are many exchanges and trading platforms out there that can be dangerous to your coins. Make sure you only trade on established websites with transparency into their system, otherwise it might end up being a losing battle for them in the long run!
- Check the team behind the coin, their experience, and how transparent they are about their project. There’s no better way to invest in cryptocurrency than by checking out the team behind it. If you want a safe haven for your money that will be sure to have value 10 years from now, then coins with experienced teams are worth looking at! Cryptocurrencies are in a state of constant flux, and new scams pop up constantly. It can be difficult to know what is real and what isn’t when it comes to this emerging technology. The best thing you can do for yourself before investing is read everything you can on the subject, research every coin thoroughly, and only invest in currencies that have been around for at least one year with a solid market cap — these will likely not disappear overnight like most cryptocurrencies. If all of this sounds intimidating and you want help enacting these principles, let us know. Our team of experts is ready and waiting to partner with you to create a stellar SEO or marketing plan that drives sales by considering how your customers think. Which cryptocurrency has captured your interest? If you’re interested in learning more about how to invest in Bitcoin so it can be part of your diversified portfolio, then consider reading our free crypto investing eBook which will teach you everything from A to Z. You may also want to look into other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum if you’re looking for something else worth investing in outside of Bitcoin. With all this information we hope that we have helped make your decision easier when it comes down This post is going to be really cool, and you should Follow Us while it’s still free. I think you can learn a lot from our experts, and it would make me happy to have you as a part of my subscriber family. Share this with anyone you think might also enjoy it. Feel free to comment below! We can do more research on this topic with your information and send me an emoji below with the topic you’re struggling with and would like to see more content about our experts will help you with that.
Visit: [[email protected]
) for more information.
submitted by Fit-Comfortable-6031
to u/Fit-Comfortable-6031 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:51 redmonkey77 Cheap Ways to Listen to Recordings?
So, I need help executing an idea I have.
The concept is that I will be recording voices/songs and want to ship them with a different product.
I was wondering about the cheapest ways to get this done.
The actual recording isn't an issue, I could use the blue yeti I own or simply an iPhone in a quiet area.
But what would be the best and cheapest way to give this voice sample to the end user without completely killing quality (it doesnt have to be AMAZING, but want it to be better than static)? I'm sure the cheapest way would be find some cloud service that would allow me to upload voice files (simply YouTube and shipping a QR code with a link could work). Or maybe buying 1000 of those songs card chips that allow you to upload files into this individually.
But am I missing any other options? Anything else that might be easier, cheaper, or just better? Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it!
Let me know if you have any questions!
submitted by redmonkey77
to AskTechnology [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:48 AbbyMendonca $1000 Biolife Coupon For Returning Donor For June 2023
| || |Biolife Returning donor coupon 2023 submitted by AbbyMendonca to u/AbbyMendonca [link] [comments]
BioLife Promo Codes & Coupons Pay Upto $700 Biolife Coupons & Promotions. BioLife Printable Coupons Receive $300 in 5 Donations Use Biolife plasma promo code
DONOR300 to receive $50 on your first, $60 on your second, $50 on your third, and $60. Donating plasma can make a big difference to your monthly income, and an even bigger difference in the lives of people with rare diseases. New donors can get up to $900 in their first month of donating. Visit the locations tab to download your center's new donor bonus!
Up to $75 Bonus for New Donors — DONORS1000
Receive up to $75 in Bonuses with Plasma Donation — 1000CURRENT
$500 for Existing Returning Donors — 500EXISTING
$1200 for New Donors — DONOR900
$350 Refund for First Five Donations — CRAIGSLIST300
. Biolife Plasma Coupon Code 2023
2023.05.30 11:41 thesamantha23 Inciting aggressive behavior from people
Does anyone else notice this happening?
I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. It's almost like I act too timid, and people who were once normal and friendly suddenly display this barely-controlled aggressive behavior towards me.
A couple examples:
At my last job, I was welcomed on board as an intelligent, capable equal. But as usual I started acting really timid and self-deprecating. A few months in, it was like my boss suddenly had no patience for me and would accuse me of doing stuff I seriously would never do. Like, "the only way you'd be getting that error is if you deliberately uninstalled X software on your laptop".
I was like no, I definitely did not do that. He investigated two more minutes and realized he had actually given me the wrong command to execute in the terminal. But wtf, why did he accuse me so sternly of such a ridiculous thing? And this happened multiple times. Assuming wild errors on my part out of fairly benign mistakes from one or the other of us. He was not at ALL like that in the beginning, when my confidence was still present.
Or with my last therapist. I started feeling insecure, acted self-deprecating, and it was like this rage came out of him that he could barely contain. He was so aggressive. It was like he wanted to "teach me a lesson", in a punishing sense.
And yeah it just happens a lot. I feel like I start trying to make myself as small as possible and it incites this enormous aggression in others. Like I give off strong signals that I'm no good and I need to be quashed.
Another thing that happens a lot is particularly men assuming I'm really dumb and treating me like a child, but at the same time they're clearly uncomfortable around me and want to escape the conversation.
And it's just bizarre, because during the times in my life where I had confidence, it was like people treated me with too much respect. I mean it made me panic. They saw me as much more intelligent, capable, and even wise than I could have possibly been.
Can anyone relate? Has anyone cracked the code here and figured out what's going on?
submitted by thesamantha23
to CPTSD [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:30 OranMilne Attempting Game Development Killed My Time And Mental Health
It's one of my 2 days off from work. I decided to try out building a game in unity because I always wanted to. Watching and coding along with youtube tutorials and even reading everything made me feel some kind of progress but when I was finally left on my own, I just sat there staring at Unity for 2 hours. I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel like I should be able to do something but I don't even know what to do or where to start. I'm so overwhelmed by everything in front of me.
Like yeah thanks to the tutorials I made a flappy bird clone with 2 random pngs i had in my downloads folder. I did that alongside the video and now that I'm trying to make my own game i literally have no idea wtf to do? I don't have any art assets and I don't want to rip them, I want to make them myself. I don't have any idea where to begin or what I just did in the first place with the code. I don't know what code does what. There's so much information I just took in the past couple hours and tried to learn and I retained none of it and don't have a single thing to show for it. I just wasted 8 hours of my life. I could've actually been enjoying or playing a video game like Skyrim or Vintage Story and having fun and instead I sat here and pissed all the time away and have absolutely nothing to show for it.
I am now literally sitting here with unity open staring at a grey cube in an empty field doing absolutely nothing. I don't know what to do. I feel so worthless. There are people half my age making full games in 24 hours and I can't even go beyond putting 2 cubes in an empty plane after 8. I feel so worthless now. Like I wanted to make a game for a while I've been thinking up ideas for games and wanted to and now I'm here realizing that I can't. I don't even want to look at or play another video game now and I think I'm just gonna delete my steam account because it's just a reminder of this colossal failure. I wish I never had the idea to try this in the first place.
submitted by OranMilne
to gamedev [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:28 RelativeExisting8891 Here's my take on death
Music doesn't exist in the universe as far as we know. And if that is correct then we created it using energy, that we have within us that we get from other things. Life always trades energy but it doesn't just go away it turns into something else or gets added to more.
My point is if that's the case then nothing can ever truly be erased. We become a part of the building blocks that moves the universal code forward until eventually it resets or continues to ever expland because there is no way all the matter and energy just disappears it must be converted into something else, even rocket fuel doesn't just go away it turns into chlorine that gets spread into the atmosphere.
The reason why I say it resets is because scientists have been convinced the that at some point all the stars will die or turn into black holes and because black holes grow you would imagine that at some point a black hole will try to eat everything in the universe until every last atom is taken, it can't just stay that way so it must end like it began.
But that's just the way I see it, I've thought about the topic enough that putting it in a logical way helps me feel more confident in that being a possibility as I believe our human minds can't comprehend the afterlife as we were not made from it. We can only comprehend what we know now and that is the matter of existence we live in.
However if an afterlife does exist how are we any different from the animals and plants, why should we be special? What I can't answer is how the universe was created. We must think it's divine intervention there must be no way possible, but how can the gods exist or even the afterlife exist if nothing created them? It's a rabbit hole and it leads to paradoxes because to be honest, we have not discovered every law of physics, the idea that it exists for us it's a human construct and It's why it's hard for me to believe in Greator Objects of Divine.
submitted by RelativeExisting8891
to afterlife [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:25 dylawat need help with evri
can someone please tell me where i can access my qr code for evri im worried because i have sold 2 pacakges an nothing has showed up on the app exept the shipping lable
submitted by dylawat
to DepopUK [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:24 DadThrowawayADHD From a father of an eight-year-old boy with ADHD...
Hi there! As a non-ADHD person myself, but the father of a wonderful little eight-year-old boy (the best thing to ever happen in my life) with ADHD, I thought I’d consult with you guys, the ADHD community, about this. My son – let’s call him Lenny – attends a fantastic school that’s PRETTY understanding about his situation, but they certainly don’t have a FULL understanding about everything, and so, the school’s director – let’s call him Marlon (who is fantastic, and has a great sense of humor, which I mention so that you don’t think my joke below about him is out of place) – suggested that I should record a video that he can distribute to all of the teachers. Below, I’m pasting everything that I’m planning to say in the video.
The wording may occasionally seem a bit odd, but that’s because I’ve tried to write it the way I’m planning to actually SAY it, rather than how I’d normally READ it to myself. Anyway, would you guys mind having a glance and letting me know your thoughts? I know this is extremely long, so if it’s too much, I completely understand, but if you can spare the time, I’d REALLY appreciate it, and thanks in advance!!!
Here’s what I’m planning to say:
Greetings, Everyone. Mike Michaels here, father of Lenny Michaels. First, please excuse me when you see my eyes reading everything I’m saying here. There are a lot of details and nuance to it all, so I wanted to be prepared, rather than just ‘winging it.’ Second, I really want to thank all of you for being so patient with Lenny. I know that most schools are not, and for this, we’re truly grateful to you. Third, and most pertinent to Lenny’s behavior, there’s something that’s important to stress, and I’ve only really begun to fully understand this over the last couple of months: Lenny has a DISABILITY. ADHD is a disability; it’s an almost invisible disability. Yes, it’s also accurately classified as a “disorder,” but most people who don’t have a career in psychology, like me, tend to think of disorders as not being as debilitating as disabilities can be. But make no mistake, ADHD is ALSO a disability; it’s recognized in the Americans with Disabilities Act, and by the Social Security Administration, and much more importantly, by psychological experts that have studied ADHD at length.
Unfortunately, people with untreated ADHD have lifelong struggles, and actually shorter average lifespans. This may all go against layperson thinking – I certainly didn’t used to think of it as a disability myself until I saw it so closely and frequently, but now I have no doubt now that it absolutely is a disability. I’ll get into this next part a bit later, but it’s widely recognized in the psychological community that even the term ADHD, for a variety of reasons, is clinically the wrong term for this condition.
I’ve heard, as I’m sure some of you have too, some parents saying, “oh my kid can’t pay attention sometimes,” or “my kid can’t remember things all the time,” or “my kid acts impulsively often enough.” But when your kid does all of these things, every single day, multiple times every single day, to the point that relationships – and sometimes property – are destroyed, then your kid has a disability, and that disability is called, wrongly, ADHD. Needless to say, it would benefit all of us watching this video, to start reframing this in our minds as a disability that Lenny has – and it would also benefit Lenny, and the other kids that his behavior affects, if all of us here modify our thinking about ADHD, without explicitly telling the other kids that he has a disability.
Now, Lenny also has a second issue known as Sensory Processing Disorder, which I’ll also get into later, since it complicates things. But what I really want to focus on in this video is five different points, all of which I’ll elaborate on a little later: First, like I said, it’s important for adults – but not children, not his peers – but for adults to, as discretely as possible, treat ADHD like an actual disability.
Second, and again, as someone who does not have ADHD myself, I’ve only come around to this understanding more recently, it’s important to not make Lenny feel inferior for not being able to remember important things at certain moments – he simply can’t do it; it’s a symptom of his disability.
Third, helping him with reminders isn’t the be-all, end-all solution to these problems, but it helps, and there are specific ways that reminders can work for ADHD kids, which I’ll get into.
Fourth, I would really appreciate it if everyone could extend their already VERY generous patience just a little bit further anytime we’re tapering Lenny onto or off of new medication. This can cause relapses that he simply has no control over, and for him to feel punished – even if that’s not my intention or your intention – over something that’s chemically changed him, that he didn’t even sign up for, just seems cruel.
And my fifth point, which I’m grateful to Marlon for discussing with me, is that if we can help him better empathize about certain things, then maybe certain impulses will just start to dissipate naturally. And if he doesn’t have these certain impulses, then it becomes a non-issue to try to control something that no longer exists, but that’s a tough one, that I’ll get into later.
(1) For now, let me get into that first point a bit deeper: That it’s important for us adults – but not children, not his peers – to, as discretely as possible, treat ADHD like an actual disability. As I said, the term ADHD is just an incorrect term for this disability. I’ve learned that “attention deficit” and “hyperactivity” are really just symptoms, and not even the only or most significant symptoms for some people that have it. Some other symptoms, which can be equally debilitating, problematic, and even dangerous to an ADHD person’s well-being, include time blindness, as well as a regular and frequent inability – not unwillingness, but inability – to stop acting on impulses, as well as an inability to apply memorized information at the moment it’s needed: The recall. There are other important symptoms, too, but these are the ones I’m going to focus on here.
In psychology, I’ve learned that all of these things are components of the brain’s “executive function,” and in ADHD people, the part of the brain that manages these executive functions is underdeveloped, somewhat comparable – but not entirely analogous – to how someone with muscular dystrophy has underdeveloped muscles.
As an aside, if you’re curious, the medical industry continues to maintain the term ‘ADHD’ because changing it would require a massive, and seemingly impossible, overhaul to the medical billing system that has decades worth of the term ADHD in every medical journal and billing code. Giving it the more accurate term of “Executive Function Disorder” or EFD, just isn’t practical.
But anyway, I know I also mentioned that Lenny has something called Sensory Processing Disorder. This disorder is observed often enough in children with ADHD, which Lenny has been diagnosed with. And Sensory Processing Disorder has also been observed in children with Autism, which has been ruled out in Lenny. And then, Sensory Processing disorder has also been observed in children without either of these things. And it has different manifestations. But in Lenny, his Sensory Processing Disorder causes him to feel a need for pressure in his joints and against his body. This is why you may see him pressing against things more often than others, or pulling things more often than others, or knocking things down. He has a compulsion towards feeling those things in his joints, in his body.
He also has a compulsion related to his auditory sense, where his brain needs to hear loud, explosive things, and so this is why you may see him press other kids that have big reactions, and stay away from kids that don’t. And where someone without ADHD may be able to pause, and recognize that acting on these compulsions would be inappropriate at times, Lenny’s ADHD generally prevents him from doing so.
Anyway, I just wanted to mention that to offer some additional perspective on some of his actions. But getting back fully to just the ADHD component, which is Lenny’s main affliction, the point here is that it’s more than just “not trying hard enough.” It’s that his brain is physically different, and this just isn’t possible without certain interventions.
You wouldn’t press a wheelchair-bound kid to “just get up the stairs,” would you? Well, maybe Marlon would, because he’s got a penchant for the cruel and usual. JUST KIDDING, MARLON! But no, of course you wouldn’t ask a wheelchair-bound kid to do that, without some kind of intervention, like a ramp or an elevator. And in that same way, it shouldn’t be asked of an ADHD-ridden kid to “just remember,” without some kind of intervention, as well, or they’re going to feel like garbage, too. Of course, these things aren’t identical, but they’re similar enough to illustrate the point that interventions are necessary, and that pressing a kid to do something that they can’t is damaging.
And yes, for ADHD kids, non-chemical interventions and reminders are important, and can assist. But the dramatic majority of ADHD patients cannot effectively modify their behavior without medication. Study after study shows that, for these people, it just isn’t possible. Now, different medications do different things to different people. Not every medication works for every ADHD person. For Lenny, we’ve seen that a drug called “Guanfacine” helps significantly, and here’s why: For non-ADHD people, we have impulsive thoughts, too, but a certain part of our brain is developed enough to pause that thought before our body acts on it. That part of Lenny’s brain is not.
Unmedicated, Lenny’s brain lacks the ability to insert this pause between impulsive thought and the action that follows. But, because Guanfacine was originally developed as a medication to lower or slow blood pressure, it also slows other functions, too. And so, the Guanfacine often helps slow Lenny’s impulsive thought to a brief pause, so that he has a moment to consider it before acting on it, and often, as a result, he won’t act on it when he's on Guanfacine. Here’s just one small, easy-to-recognize example – which doesn’t actually involve any relationship issues – to illustrate my point:
Off Guanfacine (or when it’s starting to wear off), when Lenny is finished in the bathroom, his first instinct is to immediately run out of the bathroom and continue whatever he was doing before, without flushing or washing his hands, so he never does, even if I remind him right before he goes into the bathroom. But on Guanfacine, I rarely need to remind him at all – his mind has a brief pause before he leaves, and he’ll usually flush and wash hands. So then, when it comes to slightly more complicated situations in remembering what several kids have told him not to do to them, most of you have seen how that goes: Off Guanfacine (or when it’s starting to wear off), usually not well, but on Guanfacine, often (but not always) better.
And again, I’ve heard plenty of people say, “oh, this type of thing is normal in kids.” But also again, the kind of impulsivity that happens every single day, multiple times every single day, to the point that relationships – and sometimes property – are destroyed, is not normal in kids. And I’d venture to say that any and every kid that does this every single day, multiple times every single day, to the point that relationships – and sometimes property – are destroyed, has this disability known as ADHD, or perhaps some other type of brain impairment that I’m not as well versed in.
On the other hand, with regard to medication, certain meds can sometimes make the symptoms worse in certain people, in certain situations. For example, we also tried Ritalin for Lenny, on two different occasions, at different dosage levels, months apart, each for one week, and both times, his symptoms got worse. You see, Ritalin is a stimulant, and can often, but not always, help ADHD people really focus on something that’s put in front of them. If Lenny were attending a traditional school, where he was expected to sit at a desk for a large portion of the day, and stay focused on one subject for an extended period of time, perhaps Ritalin would help him with this focus. But at his actual school, which we all know is different, this laser focus isn’t expected, and so instead, the Ritalin probably sped up his motor, and reduced that pause time between impulse and action, and more problems occurred.
At some point, we’re going to try other medications, too, like Adderall, and may even others. But Adderall is also a stimulant, with a different chemical make-up. So, because it’s different, it may help in other ways, but because it’s a stimulant, it may also exacerbate the problems like Ritalin did. We won’t know until we try it. And when Ritalin caused Lenny to create more problems, and Lenny got into more trouble, I felt terrible about it, first, because other kids felt his wrath, but also because he was quote, “getting in trouble more,” and not even understanding the reasons why, because these concepts and chemical effects are difficult for children that young to fully understand.
(2) And that brings me to my second main point: It’s important to not make Lenny feel inferior for not being able to remember important things at certain moments – he simply can’t do it. I’ve always sort of known this, and sort of understood it, but as someone without ADHD myself, I only came to this full understanding recently, when I saw something happen...
A couple of weeks ago, he did something somewhat trivial in the grand scheme – I won’t get into details, but it wasn’t something that provided him with some grand material or emotional reward. It was a small, but irritating thing. I took him aside, and I spent five minutes with him, calmly trying to understand why he did it, and explaining to him why he can’t do it in the future. Then, I left for about two minutes, and when I returned, he had already done it again! And I asked him, “Why did you do that? I just got finished explaining why you can’t. Did you already forget?” And he said, “I didn’t forget; I just wasn’t thinking about it when it happened.” And I replied, “but I told you about it TWO MINUTES before it happened. How were you ALREADY not thinking about it?” And then he cried, maybe because I had upset him with my tone, but I think it was more because he felt inferior for not being able to recall this important information when he needed it, and because I unintentionally rubbed this in his face.
And this was my lightbulb moment. Already, he sometimes says to me, “Daddy, why can’t I do these things like other kids can,” and of course, I try to explain and comfort him, but it wasn’t until this specific incident, that I just mentioned, that I connected these things – his disability impairs his recall, and then this causes him to do actions that he doesn’t really want to do, and then he feels shitty about. So, rather than unintentionally rubbing it in his face like I used to, even gently, now, I try to not harp on the fact that he can’t recall these things when he needs to, and I instead try to work with him, constructively, on reminders that he thinks will help him recall pertinent information when he needs to. I hope that all of you will truly take this to heart, and please try the same.
I think this is also important when other kids grill him for not remembering, too. Of course, that’s how they feel, and they should be able to say it – they’ve probably said the same thing to Lenny dozens of times, and their frustration is entirely justified, and should be expressed. But from where I’m standing, instead of teachers jumping on that same wagon, and grilling Lenny just the same way about remembering things, even gently – as I used to – Lenny has expressed to me that it would help for teachers to assist him in expressing back to the other kids that he has this “thing” in his brain (he’s embarrassed to call it ADHD in front of other people) that makes it hard to remember things that he needs to, even if he's been told these things hundreds of times, and maybe they – Lenny and the other kid that he’s meeting with – can then work together to identify some useful in-the-moment reminders that can help him have this in-the-moment recall, right when things start, before they start to escalate.
(3) And with that, let’s get into some of these reminder ideas, which is the third point that I mentioned at the beginning of this video. For adults with ADHD, they have smart phones, with reminders that ping up all the time to remind them of things that non-ADHD people, like me, can remember without, shall we say, “technological assistance.” Or, adults will also put up sticky notes at the locations where these reminders are needed. Even kids at traditional schools can use post-its at their desks. But for Lenny, this doesn’t apply. So maybe, if we can identify areas of the yard where certain problems happen consistently, and other areas of the yard, where different problems happen consistently, maybe we can put up a little sign, or a sticker, or a poop emoji picture that will catch his eye, and serve as a reminder. In fact, this leads me to another revelation I recently had about these reminders…
I used to think that, when teachers are around, Lenny respects limits more because he fears the consequences if he doesn’t – he figures, I used to think, that the teachers will see Lenny creating a problem, and they’ll get upset, so he’s more on guard when they’re watching. However, in light of the recent incident that I mentioned above (and many others like it), I’m starting to rethink this. While that still may be true, I think this is more likely: Lack of teachers’ eyes on him doesn’t cause him to actively think, “Oh, now’s my chance to do what I’m not supposed to!” Rather, lack of teachers’ eyes on him give him no reminder to recall that he’s not supposed to do it. When he notices teachers watching, he doesn’t restrain himself because he fears consequences, he restrains himself because noticing the teachers’ eyes remind him to.
I don’t know, maybe big googly eyes stuck to a nearby fence would serve as a similar reminder when teachers’ eyes aren’t there? Either way, Lenny asked me to table this for the time being. He’s embarrassed to have to be the only kid with visual reminders around the yard, but I made it clear to him that if these things continue, we’re going to have to try the reminders, and that we’ll try them in a way that doesn’t single him out, but rather, applies to “the school” rather than just “to him.” So, I would just ask the teachers – if these reminders become necessary, which I think they probably will – to please discuss with Lenny beforehand, and implement in a way that he’s comfortable with and not embarrassed by.
(4) Now, I touched upon this fourth point earlier, but I wanted to address it in more detail here: And that’s the point about tapering Lenny onto and off of different medications that we may try. Of course, the other kids won’t know when this is happening, but I’ve asked Marlon to at least please let all of the teachers know when it is, so that, hopefully, all of you can please extend your already generous patience a bit further anytime this is happening. As many of you know, problems were heightened a handful of weeks ago. What you may not have known, or had full color on, is that these heightened problems coincided exactly with tapering Lenny onto Ritalin, and then back off of it again, one week later, when it didn’t work. This led to some problematic habits, and even when Lenny had fully tapered off of Ritalin, it still took a few more days to fully break these habits and get back to his pre-Ritalin, on-Guanfacine self.
But during this “period of Ritalin,” there were more problems, and the school’s tolerance got very low, and Lenny felt very punished for actions that were, unknown-to-him, caused by chemical reactions that we – more or less – forced on him, against his will, with pills. And for that, I feel terrible; yes, the recipient children were also treated unfairly, of course, but I also think this was unfair to Lenny, for him to feel “less than” for a root cause (i.e. Ritalin) that was implemented by us. To continue to try to improve his experience, and the other children’s experiences, and the teachers’ experiences, we’re going to try to work with Lenny’s psychiatrist to experiment with new medications and dosages, but it’s likely that some of them won’t work at all, and that others might make things worse, just like the Ritalin did. And so, in the future, when this happens, now that you have this understanding, I really hope that you’ll please expand your already-vast tolerance just a little bit further, knowing that, in those situations, it really is the meds, and not the kid.
(5) And finally, there’s this fifth point I mentioned at the beginning – this point that Marlon had brought up with me: That it would benefit us all to help him empathize, so that perhaps some of the impulses dissipate, and then the reminders of those situations aren’t necessary. Well, guess what – empathy is also a component of executive function, and Lenny has EFD, Executive Function Disorder, better and inaccurately known as ADHD. So, even though I love the idea, I’m just not sure it’s going to be likely, or even possible, that this will work. But as long as we approach it gently, careful to not make him feel less than if he can’t do it, I certainly see no harm in trying. All of you are better trained than I am in helping children empathize with others, so I’ll follow your lead on this.
And really, that’s about it for now. Again, I really want to thank all of you SO MUCH for being SO PATIENT in ways that most other people just aren’t. The fact that you’ve even watched this entire video, with my ugly mug rambling, lets me know that you care about Lenny more than almost anyone else does. I think that if we can all remember to gently and discretely treat his ADHD as a disability, and not make him feel inferior for its symptoms – especially memory, and help him with discrete reminders, and be a bit more patient when we’re trying new meds, and help him with empathy – even though that might not work – if we try all of these things, life will be easier, and just more fun, for everyone, including all of the kids. So, thank you again, and if you want to ask me any questions, or discuss any of this with me, please feel free to call me anytime. My phone number is 555-555-5555. Thanks again!
submitted by DadThrowawayADHD
to ADHD [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:16 rachwinmatha ผู้บริโภคอยากจะสแกนข้อมูลจาก QR Code ในคุกกี้ ก็เพียงแค่เอาแสงไฟส่อง ด้านหลังของคุกกี้ ก็จะปรากฏเป็นเงา ให้เราใช้โทรศัพท์มือถือสแกน หรือ เครื่องสแกน QR code บลูทูธ เพื่ออ่านข้อมูลได้โดยง่าย สามารถใส่เป็นข้อมูลโภชนาการ เช่น ส่วนผสม วันเดือนปีที่หมดอายุ หรือจะปรับเป็น QR Code เพื่อสั่งการทำงานของอุปกร
2023.05.30 10:56 Prismquill A massive collection of fanfics worth reading
- my notes on the fic. Bold
- absolute must-reads. Give them a shot, they're really worth your time.
Time Travel Force of Many Sights
- (Anakin) Sometimes second chances are harder than the first time around. My favorite Star Wars fic, it focuses on redeeming Darth Vader, how absolutely painful, difficult becoming a good person is, but it's still something worth trying. It's slow but it sets up Anakin's character so well. The character development is amazing. Longfic. The Galaxy Revolves at a Million Miles a Day (Around Me)
- (Piett) Piett may have been the Admiral of the largest and most fearsome fleet of warships the galaxy had ever seen, but he was only one man. And one man could not change the fate of the galaxy. No matter how many chances the galaxy gave him. Medium fic. Of Queens, Knights, and Pawns
- (Leia) I went to sleep on the worst day of my life and woke to find myself in the past on the second worst day of my life. As experiences go, I don’t recommend it. like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
- (Fox, Fives) Groundhog Day!AU Fix-It where Fox finds himself stuck in a time loop after Vader kills him. Long fic. Reprise
- (Obi-Wan) Ben Kenobi dies aboard the Death Star in the year 0 BBY. He wakes up shortly thereafter in the Jedi temple in the year 41 BBY. Haunted by memories and regret, Ben must forge a new path for himself in the Jedi Order of his youth while navigating the murky waters of time travel. Crafting a better future from bitter experience is hard, but learning to heal is even harder. Major AU. He Is the Chosen One
- (Anakin) Darth Vader dies. Then, Anakin Skywalker wakes in the body of a dead slave woman in 31 BBY, a year before the Occupation of Naboo. Second Hope
- (Leia) “Apologies, Masters,” He says, panting for breath. “But I thought you should know - There’s a Sith in the Room of A Thousand Fountains.” Read this for the second installment, "A Second Chance."
Character Study I Have a Papa Now
- (Grogu) On the seeing stone, Grogu calls out to a Jedi through the Force. One shot.
Missing Scene If Somehow I Could Just Rekindle That
- (Anakin) Vader gets a glimpse at what could have been. One shot. Bad Code
- (Anakin) Anakin gives himself a day to mourn. One day to cry and scream and curse the universe for being unfair. One day to stop missing Obi-Wan Kenobi. One shot. Padawan Exchange
- (Barriss) While Luminara Unduli and Ahsoka Tano are away on a mission, Anakin and Barriss form an unlikely duo on Coruscant. Barriss stumbles upon a sinister plot to harm Mon Mothma while Anakin tries to get away to spend time with Padmé. Takes place during the events of S01E09: Cloak of Darkness. One shot. Another Way to Fall
- (Barriss) Barriss Offee had many reasons to act as she did. Or none. Or just one. One shot. lose me in the crowds at twighlight
- (Padme, Han) Padme could already see the headlines: "Distinguished Senator from Naboo disrupts pleasant upper-class dining environment by trying to buy the Corellian street urchin who was robbing her a sandwich." One shot. Pity
- (Barriss) REPUBLIC HOLDING FACILITY EPSILON. CELL BLOCK A5-348. VISITOR ADMITTED: [Jedi Master Luminara Unduli]. One shot.
Canon Divergence Let My Second Life Be Kind
- (Padme, Obi-Wan, Obidala) When Padmé holds her children in her arms for the first time, she thinks: This is the fewest number of beings with which I have been entrusted since I was twelve years old. One shot. Sense of Direction
- (Obi-Wan) On Tatooine, Obi-Wan has to learn how to come to terms with his new life, but first he must face his demons and get out of the desert alive. Heartbreaking.
One shot. seeds of darkness planted in you
- (Leia, Ahsoka) Seven days following the success at the battle of Endor, as the Rebellion gets to work reclaiming former Imperial territory, Leia Organa discovers an hidden imperial outpost on Yavin IV with thirty-eight dead bodies massacred inside. There is only one survivor: a prisoner, one togruta woman with yellow eyes, trapped in an isolation cell, delirious and half-starved, whose identification documents have been completely wiped off all the records. One shot.
Humor The Bust Busting
- (Dooku, Yoda) Everybody knows that when a Jedi Master leaves the order, a bust of them is placed in the library. But what happens if they come back? Absolutely hilarious.
One shot. The Emperor Skywalker Conspiracy
- (Luke) The Emperor is dead and so is Darth Vader. So. Uh. Who exactly inherits the Galactic throne? Or, the Holonet discovers the existence of one Luke Skywalker and promptly makes it a meme. I present you the one long rant of a lone blogger trying to disentangle the mystery behind Luke Skywalker and his maybe inheritance of the Empire. It's so high effort. One shot. FIVE HUNDRED AND ONE THING THE MEMBERS OF THE 501ST LEGION OF THE GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO
- (501st) Exactly what it says on the tin, folks. One shot.
submitted by Prismquill
to SWFanfic [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 10:46 RelativeExisting8891 Here's my take on death
Music doesn't exist in the universe as far as we know. And if that is correct then we created it using energy, that we have within us that we get from other things. Life always trades energy but it doesn't just go away it turns into something else or gets added to more.
My point is if that's the case then nothing can ever truly be erased. We become a part of the building blocks that moves the universal code forward until eventually it resets because there is no way all the matter and energy just disappears it must be converted into something else, even rocket fuel doesn't just go away it turns into chlorine that gets spread into the atmosphere.
The reason why I think it resets is because scientists have been convinced the that at some point all the stars will die or turn into black holes and because black holes grow you would imagine that at some point a black hole will try to eat everything in the universe until every last atom is taken, it can't just stay that way so it must end like it began.
But that's just the way I see it, I've thought about the topic enough that putting it in a logical way helps me feel more confident in that being a possibility as I believe our human minds can't comprehend the afterlife as we were not made from it. We can only comprehend what we know now and that is the matter of existence we live in. However if an afterlife does exist how are we any different from the animals and plants, why should we be special?
What I can't answer is how the universe was created. We must think it's divine intervention there must be no way possible, but how can the gods exist or even the afterlife exist if nothing created them? It's a rabbit hole and it leads to paradoxes because to be honest, we have not discovered every law of physics, the idea that it exists for us it's a human construct and It's why it's hard for me to believe in Greator Objects of Divine.
submitted by RelativeExisting8891
to religion [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 10:45 safepublisher scanning & verifying wechat QR code PayPal[offer] I'm actively verifying wechat QR code
submitted by safepublisher
to WeChatVerify [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 10:29 Tokkies123 I made an app to keep a database of the things you love
2023.05.30 10:20 Tear-Wide Should You Repair Or Replace Your Aircon?
| || | submitted by Tear-Wide to u/Tear-Wide [link] [comments]
How Old Is The Framework You're As of now Utilizing?
The life expectancy of an aircon is restricted. As a rule, a unit should be supplanted inside 15 to 25 years. On the off chance that the aircon hasn't been as expected kept up with, its life expectancy Aircon servicing
could be just about as short as 10 years.
Assuming your framework is more seasoned, all things considered, it should be supplanted soon. As opposed to Aircon installation singapore
pay for fixes and substitution, you might be in an ideal situation in the event that you decide to have it supplanted now. Daikin aircon servicing Mitsubishi Aircon servicing Midea Aircon servicing Panasonic Aircon servicing Lg aircon servicing Hitachi Aircon servicing Sharp Aircon servicing York Aircon servicing Gree Aircon servicing
Has The Unit Been Appropriately Kept up with?
In the event that you've been attempting to keep your aircon looking great and have been giving it the Aircon General service
support that it needs, fixing the unit is probably going to be a brilliant decision. Notwithstanding, assuming you've been dismissing support, it's conceivable that your unit is harmed in additional ways than one. Daikin aircon installation Mitsubishi Aircon installation Midea Aircon installation Panasonic Aircon installation LG aircon installation Hitachi Aircon installation Sharp Aircon installation York Aircon installation Gree Aircon installation
An absence of legitimate consideration can overwhelm an aircon. You might see that as it's smarter to supplant your unit and put more exertion into upkeep once the new unit has been introduced. An Aircon repair
aircon can not effectively cool a home without standard overhauling.
What Are Fixes Prone To Cost?
In the event that you're gauging your choices, you might need to contrast the reasonable expense of fixes with the expense of introducing a substitution unit. In the event that you are looking at Aircon steam cleaning
costs, it's wise to ensure you have the full picture. Aircon service contract
You shouldn't simply take a gander at the amount you would spend front and center. You ought to likewise take a gander at what you would be saving after some time.
Fresher aircon models are bound to be energy proficient, and that implies the expense of utilities will be brought down. Assuming that you deduct the expense of fixes from the expense of a substitution, and you see what you'll be saving after some time, you might observe that substitution is a financially savvy choice.
Is Your Ongoing Framework Serving Your Necessities?
How well has your current aircon been addressing your requirements? Assuming you were happy with your framework before these issues started, almost certainly, you'll keep on being content with the unit after fixes have been done.
Nonetheless, assuming you were at that point disliking your framework, you might see that as it's ideal to introduce a framework that is more reasonable for you. Find opportunity to decide why your current aircon isn't working for yourself and begin checking better choices out.
Do You Anticipate Remaining In Your Ongoing Home?
Is it true that you are Aircon gas topup
anticipating moving house soon? On the off chance that you won't be residing in that frame of mind in the following couple of years, it may not seem OK to put resources into a new aircon. All things considered, you will not have the option to partake in your new unit for a really long time.
Assuming that you're intending to wait, nonetheless, it's wise to essentially think about substitutions. Aircon spare parts
You could be utilizing a new aircon for a really long time. It could turn out to be a genuine resource for your home.
Might it be said that Second hand Aircon
you are Keen on New Aircon Not cold
There have Aircon Servicing package
been a few noteworthy mechanical advances as of late. Brilliant innovation is on the ascent. Aircon chemical overhaul
On the off chance that you're keen on brilliant home tech, and you might want to have a shrewd aircon in your home, this present time may be the ideal open door for you Aircon chemical wash
to introduce one.
In the event that your aircon needs a ton of fix work, this could be a chance for you. You could supplant your old aircon with a unit with various best in class highlights. In the event that this innovation isn't a draw for you, in any case, you might observe that fixes are ideal.
Do You Have A Confounded Framework?
Numerous aircon frameworks really comprise of two separate units. It's workable for only one of these units to be supplanted, leaving you with a framework that is confused. Assuming that you have a befuddled framework in your house, all things considered, it's affecting the proficiency Aircon promotion
of your aircon.
A framework will run all the more proficiently when the two units are intended to cooperate. Verify whether your ongoing framework is confounded. Assuming it is, you might see that as it's Mitsubishi Aircon not cold
smarter to supplant the two units and introduce a new, more proficient framework. Best aircon brand Singapore Daikin Aircon error Code Midea aircon Error code Commercial Aircon Servicing Aircon light Blinking Daikin Aircon Not cold
Are There AC Fix Arrangements Accessible?
At times, you might find that the expense of aircon substitution is lower than you suspect. In different cases, there might be ways for you to get a good deal on aircon fix work. Regardless, you'll need to verify whether there are any arrangements accessible prior to pursuing a choice.
Assuming you're ready to get a superb arrangement on substitution now, you might need to exploit that, regardless of whether you won't have to trade your unit for a couple of additional years. All the same, in the event that experts will fix your unit at a fair value, you might need to take them up on that proposition.
What Do Specialists Suggest?
In the event that you don't know what your subsequent stage ought to be, you ought to have your aircon evaluated by an expert. They'll have the option to enlighten you really concerning the issues you're managing and what your following stage ought to be.
Whether those specialists encourage you to supplant your old unit or suggest fixes, you ought to pay attention to their recommendation. Experts take a gander at aircons routinely, and on the off chance that they're giving you a specific suggestion, you can securely expect that it's understandable. Continuously accept well-qualified feelings while going with a choice.
It tends to be challenging to decide if an aircon ought to be fixed or supplanted. Assuming you're having issues, and you're attempting to settle on your most ideal choice, pose yourself the inquiries above. Ensure that you find an answer that will keep your home agreeable and cool. Aircon service Aircon installation Aircon general service Best aircon singapore
11 Mandai Estate
Aircon Service includes are: #airconservice #airconservicesingapore #airconservicing #airconservicingsingapore #bestairconservicing #bestairconservice #airconservicecompany #airconchemicalwash #bestairconservicingcompanyinSingapore #Daikinairconservicing #mideaairconservicing #panasonicairconservicing #Mitsubishiairconservicing #aircongeneralservice #aircongastopup #airconsteamcleaning #airconchemicalwash #airconchemicaloverhaul #airconrepair #airconrepairSingapore #airconrepairservice #bestairconsingapore #airconserviceprice #airconservicepricesingapore #bestaircongeneralservice #bestairconchemicalwash #bestairconchemicaloverhaul #Aircoolairconservice #commercialairconmaintenance #residentialairconmaintenance #commercialairconmaintenance #residentialairconmaintenance #residentailairconservice #commercialairconservice #residentialairconinstallation #commercailairconinstallation #airconservicingcompany #aircool #aircoolairconservice #airconsteamcleaning #aircongastopup #airconleakingwater #airconwaterleakage #airconpromotion #airconpromotion2023 #airconpromotionsingapore2023 #daikinairconpromotion #mitsubishiairconpromotion #mideaairconpromotion #panasonicairconpromotion #airconspareparts #daikinairconinstallation #mitsubishiairconinstallation #mideaairconinstallation #panasonicairconinstallation #hitachiairconinstallation #greeairconinstallation #yorkairconinstallation #sharpairconinstallation #panasonicairconpromotion #Daikinaircon #Mitsubishiaircon #Mideaaircon #Panasonicaircon #airconinstallationpromotion #airconinstallationpromotion2023 #commercialairconmaintenance #residentialairconmaintenance #airconinstallationsingaporecondo #airconinstallationsingaporelanded #airconinstallationsingaporeHDB/BTO #commercialairconinstallationsingapore #airconsingapore #cheapestairconsingapore #bestairconsingapore #airconlightblinking
Best Aircon services Aircon steam cleaning vs chemical cleaning Aircon water leakage Aircon thermistor Problem Aircon chemical wash vs Chemical overhaul https://preview.redd.it/v2s3y9alhx2b1.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f3c5eff56bc3c117b34474f26df2361bbc6fe1ac
2023.05.30 10:11 whiskeyntechno Decluttering the inbox.
I recently started assessing my life after reviewing some of the discussions on this board and I want to thank you all. I see my life becoming more organized and free.
It feels good to take an inbox with over 100,000 emails and getting it to less than 100. I’ve also copied all the GiftCard codes I have onto my notes so I can easily access them and not have to look through the emails.
For those who have unsubscribed from emails and texts subscriptions, how do you go about getting access to on sale items you routinely purchase?
submitted by whiskeyntechno
to minimalism [link] [comments]