Boar's head chicken sausage expiration date
No such thing as a quick recovery
2023.03.22 06:31 Toss_it_away707 No such thing as a quick recovery
I have shared on here previously that my DB lasted over a decade and a half. Yes that does sound crazy doesn't? Feel free to call me stupid for staying. Anyway we have been in recovery now since July 2021 and things continue to improve but of course I still have my doubts. I think that the longer your DB continues, the more damage it causes to your psyche and of course the longer it takes to recover. It is funny how the little things can make you spiral. I had a photo pop up on my phone from July 2019 that was taken on an in-state car trip to visit a historic site and our favorite restaurant in a nearby town. Anyway, the photo reminded me of how unpleasant the first part of the trip was. I had made the mistake of bringing up our relationship while driving to our first stop. My wife's response was pretty ugly. I thought the timing would be good to bring it up since she had had time to recover from the prior school year. I was wrong.
Anyway, her reaction was full of the usual anger, deflection, blame shifting, etc.. After I thought about it later I decided that she didn't even want to be there with me. The good news is that trip made me realize that there was an expiration date on the marriage and that it was approaching quickly.
Fast forward to today and she is a completely different person. She started to change near the end of 2020. Why? Was there something else going on during the DB like an emotional affair? After seeing the old photos I just couldn't let it go and ruminated on it for a couple of weeks. It led to a big argument and of course I had no real evidence of anything like an EA. I realized that after all this time I wanted there to be something more than the stressful job and some resentments that she held onto for too long. How can someone be that way for so long and then change so completely?
Those of you who have left a DB or fixed the DB, did those doubts and fears ever go away?
To those of you who are still in a long term DB, I just want to say that the longer it goes on the worse it will screw up your head!
submitted by Toss_it_away707
to HLCommunity [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:12 thetorontobot Toronto Daily - Mar 22nd 2023
Welcome to the Toronto Daily Thread.
This thread serves two purposes: 1)
To collect and make visible new posts in smaller Toronto based subreddits.
Feel free to visit, comment and be generally helpful in posts indexed below. Please also remember to stay on your best behaviour when travelling outside of /toronto
. 2) To act as a general off-topic conversation hub for the day.
To that end, use this thread to talk about whatever is on your mind, regardless of whether or not it's related to Toronto.
No matter where you're posting, please remember to be excellent to each other.
I am a bot, and this post was generated automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
submitted by thetorontobot
to toronto [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:04 ThrowRA_Frogs My (34F) Husband (38M) Treats Me Like A Child
I apologize that this is going to be long, but I need help with my marriage. My husband and I are in our 30's and are both family physicians. As a physician, mental health treatment is severely limited as we have to disclose depression, anxiety, etc. when applying for state licenses, board certification, etc. I constantly live in silent suffering, putting on a face for my patients and colleagues. I have crossed state lines and paid in cash to seek therapy but it hasn't been very helpful. I appreciate whoever takes the time to read this and help with advice.
My husband and I come from different backgrounds. I grew up poor in Appalachia, lived in a single-wide mobile home and ate things like ketchup packets, mashed potato flakes or coffee creamer. I had never went to the doctor and the first time I went to the dentist I was 17. My childhood was spent playing in the woods and babysitting my little brother who is 10 years younger than me. My mom worked the night shift and my dad worked the day shift. My dad was very religious, paranoid, verbally / physically abusive to me and my mom. One time I couldn't find the phone for him to call his cousin and he got mad, gathered up all my toys and burned them in the back yard. I began drawing my own paper dolls and when he found them, he ripped them up saying it was "idol worship." He would call me "child" instead of my name, for example, "hey child, make me a tuna sandwich." He always got the biggest portions of food. When I was 8 years old he told me not to call him "daddy" anymore to hurt my mom.
My mom was MIA with severe depression, just sleeping on her days off. Other things he did was beat my sibling so bad he couldn't go to school and I took video of it, showing the librarian who then called CPS. My dad was arrested, but since he was related to the judge, the case was dismissed. The years went by getting called names, hair pulling, doing all cooking and all the cleaning; he never lifted a finger. I was 16 years old when my mom found out my dad was cheating on her with a coworker and she needed the GeoTracker to go to work that night; he was going to take it to see his girlfriend, and he started beating my mom up. I jumped out the window to help my mom and my dad grabbed my hair, screaming, "I HATE YOU!!!!!!!" Over and over and over, his voice echoing throughout the holler.
Since I was really young I have experienced extreme empathy, to the point of being a people pleaser. I always wanted to help people and animals. I never threw trash on the ground, I helped injured animals. When I was 10 years old, I scooped up tadpoles from puddles so they wouldn't die when the puddle dried up and put them in an old broken fish aquarium, releasing them back to wild when they would grow legs. To this day, frogs have a special place in my heart.
I was bullied in high school because I brought paper dolls to my first day of freshman year, I was the youngest in my high school at 13 years old. My clothes smelled like moth balls. During a fake fire drill, students had to go on the football field and there an an instance where a male student urinated on me and threw a keychain at me that he lit on fire. I was bullied because I always wore coats, even in 80 degree weather. I was ashamed at how thin I looked, I have always looked way younger than what I really am. I attempted suicide twice when I was a teenager.
I made good grades, was salutatorian of my class. I was able to get a full paid scholarship to a nearby college but I rejected it and took out a massive amount of student loans to attend University 4 hours away. I wanted to branch out in the world and I wanted to become a physician. I wanted to see what was beyond the mountains. I truly wanted to help people as it brought me happiness.
When I was 17, I started my freshman year of college. I did not know how to drive, did not have a car, my speech / grammar was very bad (I had to learn how to speak proper English), I basically lacked common sense. I walked everywhere - to campus, to the bank, to the grocery store. I had severe social phobia and anxiety. My last class to complete my bachelor of science degree was oral communications (night class as I hate public speaking). Sometimes a grocery store trip took 2 hours. During this time, to make extra money, I began selling art on eBay, making enough money to cover the monthly rent an bills. I drew portraits and also anime fanart.
Fast forward through med school, my social phobia began to improve as I got more exposure talking to people. It was my first day of clinical rotation on internal medicine and no one would show me how to write a progress note except one student. I was so shocked that someone could be this nice, to take time out of their schedule to help me. I continued to follow him like a lost puppy and we became friends. I had never dated anyone before and after 6 months of being friends he asked me to go to Starbucks. We eventually got engaged, then married, and moved to separate states to do our residencies.
Some background information about my husband - he was born in India and moved to Canada as a child. His dad was in the navy and his mom was a teacher. They had servants growing up who did all the cleaning, cooking, etc. He was given pretty much anything he asked for, which looking back, explains a lot of his behavior.
After completing residency, we finally moved to start our family practice careers. When we started living together as a married couple, things started to change. He expected me to wait on him - cook, clean, head massage, fold his clothes - basically everything his mother did for him. And if I did not do something right or not do it right away, he would get upset and run and tell his mother everything. He talked to her about our arguments all of the time.
Overtime, he began calling me names like b****, neurotic, crazy, delusional, childish, etc. Several months ago I was washing a large plastic bin in the sink and he was concerned I would knock a glass onto the floor and it would break. He started screaming at me, took the bin from me, threw it in the hall and then slapped me in the back of the head. Over the years, he would belittle me, make fun of where I grew up, call me naïve if I did not know how something worked. A few months ago he wanted chicken and so I made some in the Air Fryer, but it wasn't the same as his mom's chicken, and he yelled at me, saying I ruined the chicken and told his mom. I offered to make the chicken again, but he refused to eat it if I did, and DoorDashed Chinese food. He also calls me weird and says no one else would put up with me - meaning my collection of Sailor Moon dolls and Animal Crossing merchandise is a turn off. (BTW, when I was in medical school, I played a lot of Animal Crossing back in those days, they were so positive!)
He will not let me sleep in the same bed, saying I disturb his sleep. He sleeps in the Master Bedroom and I either sleep in the living room on the couch or in the attic. There was an instant where he had gone to sleep and I needed a new toothbrush, so I snuck in the Master Bedroom, crawling with my cellphone light on, but he saw it, got extremely angry and went to knock everything over in my closet, screaming obscenities. I could not sleep that night and had to go into the clinic in the morning to see patients, pretending nothing was wrong. My eyes were extremely swollen from crying and the staff had asked if I was feeling ok, thinking I was getting COVID. I dreaded coming home, often times hoping I would get in a car accident and die.
Last year I was diagnosed with autoimmune diseases narcolepsy and ankylosing spondylitis after contracting COVID from a patient who lied about having it during the COVID pre-screen questionnaire. I had to establish with neurologist and rheumatologist for treatment, and now take medications. Due to my declining health, I had to leave my clinic job as a family physician and now I work from home via Telehealth.
Something happened last night that made me realize my husband does not love me, and honestly, I don't believe anyone in this world loves me. I don't think I love myself. I wanted to sleep in the same bed with my husband and he got upset, saying I woke him up with having restless legs. He threw the blanket off of me, tore off the heated eye mask I was wearing and turned on the tv to 80 points so that I would leave the room. He then passed gas extremely loud and then LAUGHED as I started to cry. I left, going up to the attic to sleep.
When I try to talk to my husband about how I feel, he always turns it around on me, saying I have a big ego, I can't take criticism and I'm too sensitive. When I request I would like him to be more positive, he says things like, "this is the real world, people aren't nice." I think he became a physician because he was expected to, not because he wanted to. He starts to say things like, "I do all kinds of things for you! I pay the bills, take the dog places, follow up on important tasks that you forget!"
I apologize for the long essay, this is the first time I have told my story, to strangers on the internet. I often think what is my purpose in life? I miss my patients from the clinic, I miss that human bond. Now I feel lonely, hopeless and don't know where to go from here. What can I do to improve my life and my self esteem without the medical board knowing?
submitted by ThrowRA_Frogs
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:34 Electric-Possum [SF] The 5 Commandments of Time Travel
To whomever may care to read this,
We I have little time to waste. I don’t really know where I am or what year it is, the details are a bit fuzzy and so is my head.
Maybe you will laugh when I tell you that somebody I love used to call me Screwball. That’s not my real name, just a silly nickname. But, if my body is still here when you find these pages, please put that name on the headstone.
While sitting on a park bench and writing this, I can hear two older women across the way, laying on a woolen blanket, and excitedly chatting about their new life together; One is never too old for love, as love never really does grow old.
I hear that you still call this patch of dirt, Earth.
Cherish that name. Cherish love. Cling to hope and never let
Someday everything will change and time will be a fluid plaything, that humans will do their best to harness and exploit beyond reason.
Yes, that’s right. Time travel is real, be amazed, go nuts. It’s nothing special in the future. Before you crazy monkeys get there, do as I say, not as I do. Maybe humanity will do better thanks to the farewell of an old man:
“Here lies Screwball and his 5 Commandments for Time Travel”
1: KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS
I’m just getting this out of the way now. Don’t be surprised or even try to act like you haven’t considered it, we’re all human. Unless that’s just not your thing, then ignore this section, I suppose. But if you’re anything like I was, when you get your hands on the keys to going anywhere in time you want, the first thought is likely going to be,
“What is the harm in a mindless one-night stand with Shakespeare?”
Don’t do it. I don’t care how enticing that one celebrity was, or if you want to become your own great grandfather, or if you are curious to know Shakespeare’s real sexuality. It is not worth it.
It is not just a huge moral and ethical issue. Under certain conditions, there is an underlying biological problem that will blow up in your face; A problem that scientists did not expect.
What many people did not know, is that the bodily fluids and sexual organs of many species, including humans, coevolves together.
Gives a whole new meaning to lovers being made for one another.
When bodily fluids from a more advanced time interact with those from the far distant past, the consequences for the under-evolved lover are highly lethal. Their bodies recognize the others’ bodily fluids as life-threatening antigens. In the end, their bodies will become so overwhelmed by a severe allergic reaction, that their genitalia will swell and expel with violent speed. Quite the climax.
Okay, that doesn’t really happen. That is impossible.
Or is it?
But there is a potential for heterosexual mating between you and anybody that isn’t from your point in time to have drastically negative consequences on the evolutionary history of humanity. However, I have yet to see any impacts that homosexual acts have on the history of the world.
Shakespeare really was bisexual, by the way.
Apparently, so am I.
That’s nothing too interesting, and I shouldn’t waste anymore paper.
2: DON’T GET YOUR HOPES UP
For the sake of paper, I cannot tell you the intimate details of how humans can traverse time; You’re all going to figure that out eventually, anyways. Be patient. But there are some things that should be known before you get too many bright ideas about joyriding around time:
1) Time is a cycle, but not a perfect circle. It looks more like a broken spring, whose ends have been fused together; This makes choosing your destination a bit iffy.
2) You can’t see the beginning.
3) You can’t see the end.
These aren’t just philosophical or ethical rules, they are simply the physical truth of existence. You can see the birth and end of living organisms if you want, but the seconds before and after are just a blank space. It is outside life’s collective memory and therefore, we can never perceive it. At least, that is what you should convince yourself of for your own sanity.
One woman says she found the beginning. I worked with her. Dr. Cressida Hadlow. Born in 2384, Dr. Hadlow was an unstoppable force of intelligence and kindness. She spent her whole life devoted to the study of physics, with the hope that humanity could one day harness the power of time for good. Cressida had a huge heart for everything that ever walked the planet. She understood we could never change history, but there was so much of our past that had been forgotten, oppressed, and rewritten to harm others. Her dreams were to correct those wrongs, and lead society into a truly understanding and empathetic future.
I call her Superwoman.
On August 26th, 2416, I set up my lab across the hall from Dr. Hadlow. I had no research assistants, very few connections in the department, and far too much outdated equipment. That morning, Cressida waltzed in to introduce herself, but she wound up telling me about her favorite tree in her yard. It was a centuries old oak tree that perfectly lined up with her window, so she could watch all of the birds each morning before work.
She was nuts. From that moment on, we were inseparable.
The next week, she brought in an old coffee machine and called me a screwball for not having one. I never had the heart to tell her I hated coffee, but I drank every cup she made for the next four years, and we mulled away the time by talking about all of the places she wanted to see in the past; Pangea, the Americas before colonization, to be the first to ever hear the lectures of Einstein, or walk arm in arm with Martin. We would sit in my office long into the early hours, happily sipping that horrible coffee, and slowly creeping towards the point of no return. “Holy shit!” I can still hear her scream of groundbreaking madness. I jolted so hard from my chair that I knocked over and broke my favorite mug. She made a joke about going back in time and saving it for me. Cress always credited us both, but if I am honest, she cracked the code all on her own; I was only ever an admiring acolyte in the light of her brilliance.
When the government gargoyles caught wind of Cressida’s breakthrough, they poured every ounce of money, bureaucratic bullshit, and bloodlust into gaining access to her research. She ran. The president and all of his militaristic hellhounds weighed on her gentle shoulders. Their intentions were sickeningly corporatized and shallow. “Why have museums when you can make the actual past a tourist trap? Why fight your enemies when you could annihilate their whole ancestry?”
The all-consuming pain of running and lying crushed Cressida’s body and mind. She withdrew from the rest of the world, even from me. For half a year I never heard from her, although I still drove by her old house, and sometimes there would be a bag of coffee grounds sitting on the front porch with a note for me. I think that was the closest we ever had to a date.
In the end, she had her final great breakthrough. The beginning. Or so she says. I believe she was smart enough to figure that one out too, but I hope she is just hiding in the past. The last anybody ever heard from her was after law enforcement found and broke into her hideout. She wasn’t there, but a letter appeared under my door the next morning:
I’m going out with a Big bang. Pour one last cup for me. Sorry that it’ll go cold.
See you soon,
Time travel isn’t glamorous. Don’t get your hopes up
3: THOU SHALT NOT KILL (YES, EVEN THAT GUY)
There are a lot of terrible people throughout history that the world could have been a better place without. But radicalized justice doesn’t really work when it comes to time travel.
Have you ever heard the phrase “Mass cannot be created nor destroyed, only recreated”?
Well, that same principle can also apply to ruthless dickheads. No matter how much better life could have been without them, time will always ensure that pain is inflicted one way or another.
my own a completely hypothetical story:
You find yourself in the rural Southeastern United States, July 8th, 2285. A block down the street is a small hospital. Inside is a healthy, newborn boy who cries for comfort. This sweet bundle of joy will grow into a tyrant that is kept alive well past his natural expiration, thanks to a bastardization of science. He will lead the world into utter chaos and bring about true Armageddon by abusing the work of a brilliant woman.
You have just escaped from a high-grade government confinement facility in the year 2420. The only things in your pocket are a time manipulator made from items you stole out of the prison store, a quick release tranquilizer gun, and the butterknife you used to sacrifice a pinky finger in order to escape said confinement facility.
You’re feeling a little on edge to say the least.
Thinking that by doing this one violent, yet good act, you will save the world and be touted as a hero for all eternity. You make your way down the street towards the building. One hand bleeding profusely into a stolen dishtowel, and the other buried in your pocket, sweating fingers glued to the butterknife.
You slink inside the building, using the tranquilizer to quietly knock out the mother, father, attending physician, and anybody else who may be watching. Just you, an innocent baby, and a bit of queasiness.
He may be a monster, but you’re not. This is still sick.
You fumble with the device and almost subdue yourself. You’re really missing that thumb right now. You take out the butterknife, then with much gurgling, blood, and crying on both ends, you’ve killed that guy. You saved the world, right?
You travel back into the future to bask in the glory of your good deed and kiss the woman of your dreams. Instead, you find an absolute wasteland and a timeline of unimaginable atrocities. Something isn’t quite adding up.
Apparently, the guy you killed was a hackneyed coward that never actualized the full power of corruption and destruction he held in his hands. The guy who took his place, however, was more insidious, and did realize that evil to its full potential.
So, you go back and kill him too.
That doesn’t work either.
No matter how many babies are slain by your knife, World War V always happens. Every time you interfere it just gets worse.
In one of the most awkward moments of your life, you then have to explain to your original self that infanticide is never the solution, and the timeline gets put back the way it should be.
The world isn’t saved, it goes on as it always was meant to.
No world peace, no kiss.
4: YOU ARE GOING TO GET LOST
I mean this both literally and metaphorically.
The world is easy enough to get lost in during a time where you know the roads. The wrong turn down a sideroad, while on the way to pick up your coworker on an unfamiliar side of town, could lead to you both being an hour late for your Monday morning classes. Plus, her insistence on you coming inside to look at her oak tree added on a few lost minutes. They were completely worth it.
The department head’s voice went hoarse from yelling at us, which Cress could not contain herself from laughing at, and the students had a field day with rumors. From then on, she asked me for rides to work every Monday. I came early just to sit and watch the birds outside her window as they fluttered through that perfect oak tree.
Sometimes the wrong turn puts you in the right situation. Sometimes the right person leads you down a strange path that you are never sure is either right or wrong. Likely both. But no matter how well prepared you are, there is going to be a misstep, and you are going to get lost.
Sit back and embrace it every once in a while.
5: DON’T LOSE YOURSELF
This last one is a bit hypocritical of me, but that’s the point. Do as I say, not as I do. I knew when I left that I was already lost.
Dear old William Shakespeare – Willy, as he liked me to call him– once had a strange man cry on his shoulders at the pub about a woeful story of love’s labors lost. Inspired, Willy memorialized the man’s inner demons forever in his 147th sonnet:
“My love is a fever, longing still
For that which longer nurseth the disease.”
Lovesick, I believe is the word that people call it now.
I don’t know how long I have been running after you. I know that I was a far younger man when I started my feverish search. My skin was smooth, my legs carried me fast and far, and my liver handled just about anything I put it through.
At first I fought against what happened, I tore through hundreds of plans to get you back. From roving the annals of time to cold-blooded baby killing. I looked for you in the crumbling caves of Pangea, and then among the first humans to walk the earth. I braved the dense forests of pre-colonized America to fend off conquistadors, and lost a few more digits. I sat through hours upon hours of lectures by the greatest minds in history. Anywhere and everywhere that we were supposed to have gone together.
Then I denied I ever loved you and tried to throw you away. You are everywhere. I found you in every dark alley, sordid affair, and sleepless night. I saw you in the faces of your ancestors, the forests that would someday become your childhood home, and the acorn of your favorite tree. I remembered to plant it in just the right place, so you could watch it every morning when it was all grown up.
My skin is now the same sort of wrinkled and rough texture that my grandfather’s was. My legs wobble and creak as I shamble along. As for my liver and me, we have been through a lot since the day you left, Cressida.
When did we get so old, my love?
All in good time.
I feel it now.
Sorry that it’ll go cold.
See you soon,
submitted by Electric-Possum
to shortstories [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:19 zoeygirl69 T-Mobile Dining Rewards (check your T-Mobile Tuesday)
T-Mobile is doing a program where you link a card to their app but you don't have to use click through links so this will work.
The following is in addition to cash back that you get on your credit card.
• 5% cash back applied to your T-Mobile at bill specific restaurants.
• 10% cash back applied towards your T-Mobile bill when used on Tuesday at specific restaurants.
So that means a max 14% to 15% total cash back depending on the card used on Tuesday and 9% to 10% on non-Tuesdays.
Tried it today at a Chicken Kitchen. It looks like it's slow to post to the T-Mobile Dining app when you make a transaction.
So what I should be getting is 4% cash back from US Bank Altitude Go + 10% T-Mobile Dining towards the T-Mobile bill.
Here's the terms and conditions:
• You have to download the T-Mobile Dining app.
• You have to link a credit card within the T-Mobile Dining app.
• You can link multiple credit cards.
• It has to be a card that T-Mobile can see the purchase on so Discover card doesn't work with this.
• Cards accepted are American Express (including third party issue), MasterCard and Visa.
• Debit card transactions must be done as Visa or MasterCard and not PIN entry
It only asks the card number and not the expiration date or 3 digit / 4 digit code.
• Special promotion: spend $25 get $10 credit towards your T-Mobile bill plus the 5% / 10%. Must be done within 30 days.
Taxes not included for cash back
Tips and gratuity not included for cash back
It works similar to a merchant offer but you don't have to click each individual restaurant you want to go to.
If you have Sam's Club and you've seen the Bonus Offer section and you've used the bonus offers, it works similar to that.
Next I'm going to test this with my Oxygen Prepaid Visa processed as Visa for $1.00 immediate cash back + 5% to 10% cash back towards the T-Mobile bill.
A couple of screenshots in comments.
The other T-Mobile promotion for the T-Mobile Dining Is garbage and I don't recommend it.
• Get a prepaid T-Mobile Money and get 1% extra on dining. The card has no other discounts.
T-Mobile prepaid Money MasterCard is definitely garbage and not worth it for just 1%
submitted by zoeygirl69
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 02:10 logdogh [H] Lots of Humble Bundle games. Between 2021 and now: Fallout 76, Borderlands 3, others below. [W] Dead Cells and DLC, Blizzard gift cards
Here are the games I have:
Fallout 76 + Fallout 1
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Shady Part of Me
Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel
First Class Trouble
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fate Edition
Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice
Raji: An Ancient Epic
Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
Monster Train (First Class - Collectors Edition)
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
Maid of Sker
Just Cause 4: Complete Edition
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos
Forgive Me Father
Shapez + Puzzle DLC
Highsidin Hyphy Edition
Hot Wheels Unleashed
A Plague Tale: Innocent
Gas Station Simulator
In Sound Mind
Emily Is Away <3
Necromunda: Hired Gun
Legion TD 2
Legend Of Keepers
Lawn Mowing Simulator
Banners of Ruin
Yes, Your Grace
Atom RPG Trudograd
Star Wars Squadrons
Phoenix Point: Year One Edition
Call of the Sea
Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
I Am Fish
Superhot: Mind Control Delete
Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection
Surviving the Aftermath
Destroy All Humans!
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man Of Medan
Red Solstice 2: Survivors
Borderlands 3: Director's Cut
Just Die Already
Before We Leave
Mafia: Definitive Edition
The Henry Stickmin Collection
Between the Stars
Project Winter Soundtrack
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3
Sniper Ghost Warriar Contracts
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Remothered: Broken Porcelain
In Other Waters
Simulacra + Simulacra 2
Control Standard Edition
XCOM: Chimera Squad
Kingdom Two Crowns
WWE 2K Battlegrounds
Peaky Blinders: Mastermind
Ruin Raders - Unknown Menace
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition
Endless Space 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition
Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
The Wild Eight
Train Station Renovation
Werewolf: The Apocolypse - Heart of the Forest
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Iris and the Giant
PC Building Simulator
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
Total Tank Simulator
Song of Horror Complete Edition
Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows of New York
Tales of the Neon Sea
The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
Overcooked! 2 + Too Many Cooks + Surf 'N' Turf Pack
The Beast Inside
Shining Resonance Refrain
Zwei: The Arges Adventure
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection
The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game
Frog Detective 2: The Case Of The Invisible Wizard
Path Of Giants
Yakuza Kiwami 2
Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
Smile For Me
Rover Mechanic Simulator
Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt
submitted by logdogh
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 01:59 throwaway-5034 I got catfished by a minor. I don't know where else to turn.
I'll try to keep this as short as I can. I, 30M, live in Mississippi matched with a guy on Tinder, 22M, on Thursday. I was on vacation and headed home from Florida, so he doesn't live in my area. After chatting on there for a day, he asked for my phone number, so we exchanged numbers. On Monday, he sends me nudes, and just to clarify, they were of the guy that I "thought" I was talking to. I, because I am a complete moron, sent some back. He asked for a video, and I asked for Snapchat to do that. We exchange, I send him an expiring video, and I get this as a response. "I'm a minor. Nobody has to know."
Obviously, I panic, and logic and reason practically went out the window. I blocked his number on my phone, blocked him on Snapchat, and reported the Tinder profile for catfishing. I go into hysterics and cry and hyperventilate. This happened at around 6:00 on Monday, and I haven't been able to eat because I'm such a nervous wreck. I threw up at work three times today. I can't think about anything else besides what happened.
I just don't know what to do. Should I hire a lawyer and tell them what happened to me? If legal recourse isn't on the table, is there some other option? Should I just keep him blocked and attempt to move on with my life? If there's nothing that can be done, I understand.
I'm embarrassed, ashamed, afraid, and am so disappointed in myself that I lacked the proper judgment. It's a lesson learned that I won't soon forget. Honestly, I feel mostly for my family if this comes to light because I don't want to bring shame to them. I don't expect sympathy or pity because ultimately, I am the one who made the decision to send them, and I have to live with that choice. If you're still reading this, learn from my mistakes. Please exercise caution when using dating apps, and don't feel pressured into doing something you don't want to do.
submitted by throwaway-5034
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 22:16 autobuzzfeedbot 21 Facts That Are So Interesting, I Know They Will Live In My Brain For All Of Eternity
Link to article
- While Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" is probably one of the crooner's best-known songs, it was originally very different. Turns out, we have Robert De Niro to thank for it! Composer John Kander and lyricist Fred Ebb were tapped to write music for Martin Scorsese's 1977 film, New York, New York, which stars Liza Minnelli and De Niro. When the duo previewed the songs they had written, De Niro thought the title track, which was connected to his character, was too lighthearted. Although Kander and Ebb said they thought De Niro seemed "pompous" in telling them to rewrite the song, they took the criticism to heart and ended up penning their new version of the song in just 45 minutes.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off is my favorite movie of all time, so it's honestly criminal that I've never done a deep dive into some behind-the-scenes moments from the film! John Hughes, known for his teen movies, ended up writing the script in just a few days in order to get a draft finished before the Writers Guild of America went on strike. The script was reportedly so strong that it was barely edited before filming started. The movie is widely considered to be a love letter to Hughes's Chicago hometown and is filled with references to his own upbringing and shots of the city's skyline. In fact, Hughes even gave Ferris the same address as his childhood home, and his bedroom reportedly resembled Hughes's.
- If I had to learn about this giraffe mating ritual, then it's only fair that you do too, okay? Unlike other animals, giraffes don't have a set mating season. Instead, they have an estrous cycle, which resembles a human menstrual cycle, except this cycle swaps blood for urine. When a male giraffe approaches a female giraffe, he begins to rub against her, which she takes as a signal to begin peeing. The male giraffe then tastes her pee to see if she's fertile, and thus, the mating ritual begins. A typical giraffe pregnancy lasts for 400–460 days. Male giraffes typically have no role in raising their offspring.
- In 2007, Lisa Nowak became the first NASA astronaut to be arrested when she drove across the United States to confront a woman who was dating a fellow astronaut with whom Nowak had also had a relationship. About a decade after graduating from the US Naval Academy, Nowak was selected to be an astronaut at the Johnson Space Center in Houston, where she specialized in robotics. Nowak said she was deeply affected by the 2003 Columbia space shuttle explosion because her best friend, astronaut Laurel Clark, died. Nowak told NASA that her children convinced her to continue on with her space career despite her unease.
- Despite what you might believe after watching The Greatest Showman, P.T. Barnum was not a good guy. He had a long history of animal cruelty and was known for mistreating enslaved people and people with disabilities. He even reportedly hated the people who paid money to come see his exhibits. Barnum was allegedly frustrated that people were taking their time during visits to his museum, so he decided to post signs reading "This Way to the Egress" all over the place. He (correctly) believed that most of the visitors wouldn't know that "egress" meant "exit," so when they followed the signs, they ended up unknowingly leaving the entire museum. As a result, many people paid to reenter, bringing home even more money for Barnum.
- Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" is essentially History 101 in song form. The track name-drops 118 historical events from 1949 to 1989, including everything from pivotal moments in the civil rights movement to details from sports and pop culture history. Joel was inspired to write the song after having a conversation with Sean Lennon, who was then in his 20s, while in the recording studio. One of Lennon's friends allegedly said that it was a terrible time to be a young person. Joel, who was about to turn 40, reportedly said that his own younger years hadn't been that easy either.
- Coney Island's skyline looked a lot different back in the 1800s. The Brooklyn boardwalk was once home to a 200-foot-tall elephant-shaped hotel! The hotel, known as the Elephantine Colossus, was built in 1885 and contained 31 rooms, a concert hall, and a museum. The elephant's head housed an observatory, and its eyes served as telescopes. The real kicker was that the hotel was built several years before the Statue of Liberty was completed, so the giant elephant was often the first thing immigrants saw when they reached New York. At some point, the hotel was seen as gimmicky and lost most of its clientele. Soon, sex workers began moving in. In 1896, Elephantine Colossus burned down and was never rebuilt.
- During Ronald Reagan's 1966 California gubernatorial campaign, he began eating jelly beans in an attempt to curb his pipe-smoking habit. His jelly beans of choice were the Goelitz Mini Jelly Beans from the Herman Goelitz Candy Co. Once the company caught wind of Reagan's love for the treat, they began to send the politician a monthly shipment of candy and even gifted the governor with a custom jelly bean jar. After Reagan's two terms as governor ended, the company continued to send him jelly beans. In 1976, Goelitz debuted their latest creation: the Jelly Belly. Within two years, Reagan's entire jelly bean shipment shifted to include only Jelly Belly jelly beans.
- There are two main groups of whales: baleen whales, which include species like the blue whale and the humpback whale; and toothed whales, consisting of orcas, belugas, and sperm whales. While you probably guessed that toothed whales are named as such because they have teeth, baleen whales have baleen plates in their mouths, which help them filter out krill and other food. Toothed whales also have a "melon" in their foreheads. The melon is a mass of tissue that helps with communication and is crucial for echolocation, which they use to find food and to navigate underwater.
- In 1997, construction on Disneyland's California Adventure Park was halted after Princess Diana was killed in a limo accident in a Paris tunnel on Aug. 31. California Adventure was supposed to include a ride called Superstar Limo, which involved guests boarding a limo and embarking on a high-speed chase through some of Los Angeles's biggest landmarks in order to get to the Disney offices in time to sign a huge movie contract. Riders also had to evade the paparazzi. Once the ride ended, passengers were encouraged to buy mock tabloids featuring the pictures the "paparazzi" had taken of them. Following Diana's death, Disney knew they could no longer debut the ride. Soon, they began to brainstorm alternative ideas to replace the limo theme.
- Donald Gorske, who is known as the ultimate Big Mac fan, has reportedly eaten at least one McDonald's Big Mac every day for the past 50 years. As of May 2022, Gorske believes he has consumed about 32,340 Big Macs. He told Guinness World Records that he typically eats two Big Macs a day, although he revealed that at one point, his daily diet included nine burgers! "May 17, 1972, was the day I got my first car," Gorske said. "I drove to McDonald’s, ordered my first three Big Macs, went in the car, and ate them. And I said right there that I’m gonna probably eat these the rest of my life, and I threw the cartons in the backseat and started counting them from day one." Despite his Big Mac diet, Gorske and his wife say that doctors have given him a clean bill of health.
- Although you probably picture Queen Elizabeth II wearing one of her signature colorful skirt suits, her fashion history is actually quite fascinating! Elizabeth was photographed wearing pants only once during her entire reign. In 1970, she was reportedly interested in updating her look, and asked her tailor for a custom pantsuit to wear during her royal tour in Australia. It's safe to assume that Elizabeth wasn't too fond of the outfit, as she was never again seen wearing pants in public. In order to maintain professionalism and avoid any type of fashion mishap, her dress hems were always cut below the knee.
- In 1986, Clint Eastwood ran for mayor of Carmel, California, in part because he wanted to overturn the town's strict law regarding ice cream sales. Eastwood announced his intention to run for office in 1985 after he reportedly found the City Council very difficult to work with when he wanted to turn property he owned into office space. He also cited a 1929 law in Carmel that banned the sale of ice cream cones as another reason for his campaign. In April 1986, he defeated incumbent Charlotte Townsend. His first order of business? He removed from office all of the people who supported the ice cream ban, thus allowing the sale of ice cream cones in Carmel for the first time in decades.
- Chances are, you read George Orwell's Animal Farm in school. In the novel, a group of animals team up to rebel against the farmer who owns them, only to end up living in a communist dictatorship led by pigs. Although Orwell said that the book was the first time he had successfully been able to blend politics and art, he had a hard time finding a publisher. Several publishing houses turned down the book because they felt uneasy about its political stance. Secker & Warburg ultimately agreed to publish Animal Farm, and the book became a hit and was even used by the CIA as a propaganda tool during the Cold War.
- In 1928, Huey Long was elected governor of Louisiana on a promise of helping people who had been neglected by the federal government. He soon had his sights set on Washington and won a Senate seat. But before leaving for DC in 1932, he had the lieutenant governor replaced by two successors who promised to follow Long's commands. In the Senate, he created the “Share Our Wealth” program, which many thought was part of his bid for the presidency. In 1935, Long was assassinated by a political rival. Despite his death, his impact in the state lived on. In 1940, a study showed that rural schoolchildren not only had no idea that Long had been killed but also believed he was president.
- The Real Housewives franchise put Bravo on the map for its depiction of the wild and wacky antics of wealthy women around the country, but it originally looked like a much different show! Scott Dunlop, the original producer of the Real Housewives of Orange County, got the idea for the show in 1986 when he moved from Los Angeles to Coto de Caza, one of the world's largest gated communities, located in Orange County, California. Dunlop began to notice that many of his female neighbors spent their days shopping and playing golf while their husbands went to work.
- The first meal eaten on the moon included bacon bits, peaches, sugar cookie cubes, and a pineapple-grapefruit beverage. Bacon reportedly had a long history when it came to space travel. It was a staple during the Gemini missions and became a favorite among many astronauts. Despite all of the bacon love, it's since disappeared from space menus. Now the closest thing to bacon is a sausage patty that has to be rehydrated with warm water before being eaten.
- Oscar Gamble, a baseball player who spent over 20 years in the major leagues, was known not only for his on-field play but also for his Afro, which sparked quite the controversy. In 1973, Gamble arrived at the Cleveland Indians training camp sporting an Afro. Although many Black basketball players had Afros, the hairstyle wasn't too popular among baseball players. Baseball was often seen as more conservative, and during the 1970s, the Afro was associated with the Black Power movement. Gamble's hair quickly became controversial. "People took one look at that hair and thought I was a bad guy," Gamble said in 1979. "There were some sportswriters who wouldn’t talk to me. They thought I was some kind of militant, with my beard and my hair."
- In December 1990, Iben Browning, who claimed that he was a climatologist, predicted that a major earthquake was going to hit the St. Louis area on Dec. 3. In New Madrid, a Missouri town located on a fault line, people began stockpiling supplies, while others left town completely. Browning reportedly used weather patterns to make his predictions, although his exact methods were never publicized. Although scientists didn't vocally deny Browning's claims, it was believed that they didn't support his prediction, since it's impossible to predict an earthquake. The earthquake never happened. In fact, the area has not faced an earthquake at the magnitude Browning predicted in the three decades since.
- While kangaroos are known for their hopping abilities (they can jump about 25 feet in one go!), they are unable to go backward because their big feet and long tails prohibit any backward movement. This anatomical hindrance has since been used by their native Australia as a symbol. The kangaroo was reportedly included on the Australian coat of arms to represent the idea that Australia is a nation that is always moving forward.
- And finally, Elouise Cobell, who was also known as Yellow Bird Woman, fought for Native Americans to have control over their land and finances. Cobell was born on the Blackfeet Reservation in Montana, where her family did not have running water or electricity. Her great-great-grandfather notably stood up to the US government in the 19th century. When Cobell was 4 years old, her father built a one-room schoolhouse that she attended until she was in high school. Cobell reportedly took notice of her family's complaints about the Bureau of Indian Affairs, an agency that many suspected mismanaged the profits from land and trusts owned by Native Americans.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:10 sinmin667 Do you find yourself noticing time-based patterns?
This is an extremely loose theory and I'm curious if others have similar experiences. I've been in the dating world for over 10 years, but just in the last year have learned the vocabulary of "anxious attachment" to describe experiences I have with romantic partners.
In my early 20s, I had five relationships in a row that ended with the other person breaking up with me at the two month mark. I thought I was lowkey cursed, lol.
In my late 20s, I had a longterm relationship with disorganized attachment person who was also SUPER stubborn though. In that relationship my anxiety reared its head at the two month mark, anticipating they would break up with me at that time like everyone else had. They played relationship chicken and refused to break up with my clingy ass, and somehow through that I did develop a secure relationship (leaving out a loooong story, painting a broad brush here). It ended amicably.
As I resumed dating after that breakup, I noticed my first few relationships I once again developed anxious feelings around the two month mark. For the longest time I interpreted this as "well I am just anxious they will break up with me at that marker like everyone else did" but now I am curious if two months is roughly the time that it takes for me to build an attachment with someone, and that my response to romantic attachment is an anxious attachment, which often means I get clingy/emotional and the partner has a make it or break it moment. Basically, I'm questioning the order of the chicken and the egg.
Does anybody else have similar theories or patterns? Especially on the time piece. I'm so curious about it
submitted by sinmin667
to AnxiousAttachment [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 16:08 FlyWithSeedyL Release Notes - Sim Update 12 [188.8.131.52] Available Now
RELEASE NOTES 184.108.40.206 If you are playing on PC, outdated packages in your community folder may have an unexpected impact on the title’s performance and behavior. If you suffer from stability issues or long loading times, move your community package(s) to another folder before relaunching the title. [All Versions] How to Install a New Update Safely
- Optimized the “Checking for updates” phase to reduce the booting time of the simulator; improved the download speed in the installation manager; improved loading time before booting to the main menu
- Added a new assistance option to customize the intensity of turbulence experienced during flight (based on current altitude, environment, and weather conditions).
- Turkish and Korean languages have been added into the sim
- Added an input key to toggle Flight Assistant Panel
- Spotlight Event Pack: a pack of activities is now available in the Marketplace, which contains a curated selection of 13 Spotlight Events from the past. Please note: completing these activities will not count towards Spotlight Event related achievements.
General Bug Fixes
- Several crashes have been fixed across the title
- Fixed a bug in the purchase flow of MSFS Marketplace
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle Screen Narrator on/off has been added
- Control Options menu stops reset to top when assigning a button.
- “Set Departure”, “Set arrival” & “Zoom to Details” are now appearing when Airport Icon is clicked
- Fixed aircraft visibility issues with their interior and exterior model
- Corrected an issue that caused some multiplayer planes to display a purple texture on their Glass cockpits.
- Fixed Engine Governor being incorrectly labeled
- Fixed game freeze during boot
- Added parameter to cfg that allows to fix the legacy flight model integration of the accelerations that was causing wrong accelerations and g-force calculations in the legacy flight model. Integrated collision constraint response into the force calculation for g force estimation when on ground. This allows to have 1.0 when still on ground even with some suspension systems that don’t have enough force to counter gravity.
- Fixed issues in the building generation that could caused crashes
- Various localization improvements
- Fixed airport considered as water if runways have undefined surface type
- Added Weight & Balance visualization for rotorcraft.
- [Partially Fixed] Glass cockpit externalization has been reworked. There’s no intermediate window anymore; each glass cockpit opens a distinct window with the glass cockpit name. Window position and size is saved when ending a flight.
- With multi-layout screens cockpits, mouse collision for glass cockpit externalization is now received only by the current active glass cockpit.
- Navlog timer no longer resets when user closes and reopens it
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic planes not following the assigned flight plan
- Fixed live traffic planes incorrectly following departure procedures
- Fixed live traffic planes staying stuck at hold short in some airports
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude after takeoff
- Fixed SimConnect injected traffic being often unable to depart from the departure gate
- Fixed traffic planes causing performance issue in the world map
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes not showing nameplate
- Fixed live traffic planes sometimes spawning at an incorrect location and unable to move
- Fixed live traffic planes staying at low altitude during go around
- Fixed a crash where ATC uses an invalid runway number
- Glass cockpit: Waypoint with no associated city now show an empty city field instead of random characters.
- Glass cockpit: NavigationData expiration year is now properly displayed when date range extends over two years.
- [Partially Fixed] Heat only thermals are limited in height up to the cloud base (except under clouds)
- Limited and tuned negative thermals around clouds and hot ground.
- Reduced thermals close to ground.
- [Partially Fixed] Improved thermal slanting and cloud alignment.
- Reduced “blue” hot ground thermals in rain, with altitude and with high winds
- Reduced mountain turbulence with altitude
- Maximum vertical wind speed in storm clouds / TCU has been increased
- Fixed a cloud popping issue when updating Live Weather data
- Fixed a problem where in water presets, water would be iced for the physics but displayed as water in the rendering.
- General Live Weather improvements
- Live Weather now uses server time instead of local time to avoid inconsistent or no live weather
- Date of METAR files is now checked before ingesting the data to avoid replacing current METARs with out-of-date METARs in case of CDN issues; this also reduces bandwidth usage
- Fixed an issue that would potentially stop the game from retrieving clouds
- Fixed an issue where incorrect weather was injected while retrieving new data, potentially causing abrupt wind and pressure changes as well as cloud popping
- Fixed a Rendering issue where clouds were ghosting into the sky at horizon
- Fixed various issues on leg start in bushtrips
- Training activities are now recorded in logbook
- Fixed an issue that caused the P-51 to run out of fuel too early in Reno races
- Fixed an issue that could cause the engines to shut down when first starting a mission.
- In Bushtrips, the Description Box displays incorrect values for the Flight Length, Flight Duration, and Number of Legs
Garmin G3000 / G5000
- Fixed incorrectly rendered lists when the number of items in the list was very large.
- Fixed various instances where FMS would not automatically tune the primary approach frequency when loading or activating ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF/VOR approaches.
- The GTC Airport Information page will now display the primary approach frequencies for all ILS/LOC/LDA/SDF approaches at the airport in the Freq tab.
- The PFD traffic inset map’s range labels are now always displayed in the bottom left to avoid conflicts with other map elements.
- Fixed long approach names from overflowing the approach button on the GTC Select Approach page.
- Miscellaneous map memory optimizations.
- Fixed a bug where on-route direct-tos incorrectly inherited the turn direction of their target legs.
- Fixed a bug where the initial course of an on-route direct-to was set in true degrees instead of the expected magnetic degrees.
- Fixed a bug where the flight plan would become corrupted when syncing a world map flight plan with an approach and at least one enroute waypoint but no departure or arrival.
- Advanced VNAV no longer tries to capture descent altitude constraints during climb phase.
- Added aural alerts for TIS/TAS/TCAS traffic and resolution advisories.
- Added support for choosing aural alert voice type (male/female).
- Enabled the Direct-To buttons in the GTC Waypoint Information and NRST pages.
- Most aural alerts that trigger at the same time will now be played back in a queue instead of overlapping each other. Note that some alerts are still allowed to overlap others.
- New CAS warning and caution messages are now accompanied by an aural chime.
- The active NAV source is now reset to FMS when the system is power cycled.
- Fixed a bug where the VSR navigation data bar field always displayed dashes (‘––––’).
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that matches the current Direct-To target will now load the appropriate existing Direct-To information.
- Selecting a waypoint in the GTC Direct-To page (either via the keyboard or the Nearest tab) that is in the primary flight plan will now cause an on-route direct-to to be created when the Activate button is pressed.
- Fixed an issue that caused the G1000Nxi to pan very slowly in Legacy interaction mode
Garmin GNS430W / GNS530W
- Fixed some page navigation issues where the right knob push would not close dialogs
- Fixed an issue where the plane’s CDI source would change when opening the VFR Map
- Optimizations for reducing memory usage
- Added support for VR in-game panel zoom axis
- FLO mode transition now takes into account density altitude
- Fixed Load % to display the correct individual engine power.
- Fixed a bug on WASM & TS glass cockpits using the zero pitch line of the PFD. The line now represents the 0° of the aircraft
- Fixed contrail effects on some planes
- Corrected an issue that caused the P-51 Bunny to display a white screen instead of the radio.
- [Partially Fixed] an issue that caused some lights on the B747 and A320 to incorrectly react to interaction with their controls.
- Corrected an issue that caused LEFT/RIGHT_AXIS_BRAKE_SET to incorrectly affect both brakes.
- [P-51 Mrs Virginia] Landing gear doors animations are now working correctly
- External HUD : Variometer is no longer displayed on external HUD when not relevant to the aircraft.
- [Checklists] Fixed inconsistent XML parsing behavior between PC and consoles
- [Known Issue] LS8 can be pushed towards the ground when using winch launch method
- Engine power jump was reduced during the governor activation.
- Added an engine trimmer. If the helicopter has this feature, it is now possible to slightly change the nominal engine/rotor RPM that a governor is trying to maintain. Please, refer to the new input commands in the Control Options menu: “ENGINE TRIM RPM INCREASE” and “ENGINE TRIM RPM DECREASE”
- The throttle control logic for multi-engine helicopters has become more consistent.
- Fixed Tail rotor increment for better controllability with gamepad Helicopter profile (without tail rotor assistance)
- Significant sound improvements in all areas of the aircraft (numerous reports are covered in this).
- External lights adjusted for a more realistic experience.
- Pressure system bug resolved.
- Improvements to T/D logic.
- Flight deck door resolution improved on Base version.
- FMS symbol tweaked to be more realistic.
- VOR* to VOR transition in capture bug resolved.
- Landing weight calculations on FMC for imperial fixed.
- Sliders added in EFB.
- VOR1 RMI disappears when overlapping VOR 2 needle bug fixed.
- SPD LIM mode premature bug fixed.
- Galley latches repositioned to closed position.
- Console unit flood light moveable.
- Trim wheel integral light now added.
- Glass added on outstanding cockpit gauges.
- Added magnetic variation to navaids.
- Autobrake commands added for hardware.
- INIT B & LW bugs fixed.
- RSK a waypoint to VERT REV bug fixed.
- Loading co-route character removal bug fixed.
- Custom PBD can now be added on new waypoint page and entering directly into F-PLN.
- When selecting INHG in options, perf calc bug fixed.
- Negative temperatures in EFB, now inserting correctly.
- vPilot COM 2 bug fixed.
- Sticker on door bug fixed.
- Cargo doors now use brake accumulator.
- Chrono bug fixed.
- SEC FPLN crashes fixed.
- CG prompt in FUEL PRED adjusted to ZFWCG.
- Some light leaking fixed.
- ATC/AI audio bug fixed.
- Triggering secondary approach more than once crash fixed.
- VHF2 and 3 now audible in cockpit.
- Volume knob pull to mute working in A310.
- Players voice now heard when talking to ATC.
- Fuel page line amber when it should be green.
- EFB checklist upon scrolling bug fixed.
- Brake accumulator logic improved.
- LBS when over 100,000 clipping fixed.
- Extra fuel/time now gets calculated when an ALTN is selected.
- EMER LTs state in Cold and Dark bug fixed.
- ATHR to GA keybind bug fixed.
- INIT B selecting values bug fixed.
- Stab trim movement during different HYD pressure bug fixed.
- Overall hardware compatibility improved with HoneyComb Bravo, Saitek panels.
- APU fire test conditions logic improved.
- Ailerons position bug fixed in 15/0 state.
- VONavaid Identifier Sound not working fixed.
- Unable to query sim waypoint database from REF page fixed.
- Fixed HSI changes on selector in flight deck.
- Wiper no longer moves with no power.
- Fixed loudspeaker not making sound.
- Fixed issue where aircraft systems freeze mid-flight.
- Entered temps not appearing on weather page of f-plan fixed.
- Expose current altimeter reference value fixed.
- Fire Loop lights on switched to AC ESS instead of AC EMER bus.
- ADF needles now point to true bearing not magnetic.
- Fixed abnormal behavior when choosing NONE STAR approach and transition.
- WASM API nav data waypoint structure adjusted.
- Updated translation files.
- Engine performance increased to match more closely the real-world behavior.
- Now it is easier to overstress the rotor RPM and torque under heavy load.
- The helicopter is easier to stabilize now in cruise flight with trim and assistances turned off.
- Low rotor warning sound now sounds when the battery is switched on.
- Annunciators illumination is stronger now in DIM mode.
- Altimeter barometric scale values now match up with the simulator values.
- Gauge illumination is toned down preventing it to being overblown on maximum brightness settings.
- Auto-trim switch has been removed.
- Force trim switch has been removed.
- Pedal stop functionality added (limits left pedal movement during flight) above 50 kts.
- Rotor rotation animation in multiplayer is now functioning.
- Rotor brake is functional again.
- Used fuel type in the weight and balance settings is JET fuel.
- Added Turkish language translation.
- Added Korean language translation.
- Pedal animation on the connecting rod is fixed.
- Interior collider adjustments. The camera doesn’t clip into the main panel anymore.
- VR support adjustments. Full VR support.
- Reference cruise speed now shows the correct value on the aircraft selection screen.
Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental
- Fixed an issue that could prevent part of the speed brakes from properly triggering on the 747.
Guimbal Cabri G2
- START mode behavior improved on EPM
- Better synchronization between engine RPM and rotor RPM
- In Direct To Page, magnetic bearing is displayed instead of true bearing
- Throttle handle animation is now working correctly
- Fixed miro drift on ground contact with helicopters. Fixed Cabri skid suspension settings; Cabri now stable on ground.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000
- Fixed ground steering during takeoff to compensate for crosswind
Cessna Citation CJ4
- MFD: Fixed battery electrical indications always showing 0
- AP: Fixed altitude capture not engaging in TO vertical mode
- Disabled unused COM3 radio receiver
- Adjusted brightness of Standby Indicator
- Fixed the AoA indexer not indicating the correct AoA
- Fixed sim checklist stuck in After Starting Engines checklist
- Fixed wrong state indication on APPR button tooltip
- FMC: Fixed ARRIVALS page not working when airport features approaches not tied to a specific runway
- FMC: Fixed discontinuities piling up when editing procedures
- YD/AP DISC Bar now disables the Yaw Damper
- Fixed Overspeed Warning audio not always working
- Fixed an issue with the Direct To initial Course being incorrect
- Fixed an issue where the FMA would always show LOC1/VOR1 even when nav source is NAV2
- TOGA button on the Thrust Lever is now active
- Added automatic VOR tuning functionality
- Added the FLT LOG page to the FMC and flight tracking
- The FLT LOG page will show on the FMC after landing based on the setting in DEFAULTS
- Added ability to ident the transponder on the FMC ATC CONTROL page
- Fixed an issue where fuel used tracking on FUEL MGMT page 2 was not correct
- Reduced pitch instability and adjusted elevator authority, tweaked roll rates at various speeds to keep light control feel but reduce excess performance
- Adjusted flaps to achieve a better compromise between approach angle and flaps pitch/lift moments, reduced flaps drag at both flaps levels
- Slightly increased top end engine thrust to address a few reports of insufficient climb power
- Increased gear down drag
- Increased gyro stability to reduce excessive turbulence impact
- Adjusted load stations to be more in line with real loadout
- Added additional groundwheel friction to avoid skidding during moderate crosswind landings
- ILS data is now loaded from the approach FAF origin facility to allow for nav-to-nav and auto-tune even when scenery runway data does not have the appropriate ILS reference information
- Fixed bugs related to visual approach loading and visual approach vnav guidance
- Fixed missing basic aural alerts
- COM input now allows to enter 136.xxx frequencies
- Limit types of airports displayed on the map to show only suitable ones
Cessna Citation Longitude
- Fixed incorrect pitot heat logic.
- Fixed the AILERON(S)_LEFT/RIGHT key events commanding ailerons in the opposite direction as intended.
- The engine auto-start and auto-shutdown procedures (Ctrl-E and Ctrl-Shift-E) now function correctly.
- The standby instrument now automatically adjusts its backlight levels.
- Autothrottle no longer requires gear and flaps to be retracted to change from TO mode to SPD/CLIMB/DESC modes.
- Taxi auto-tests now require engines running to begin evaluating.
- Fixed broken external animations for non-default liveries.
- Fixed incorrect load station count in cfg, and adjusted passenger load positions to match standard 8-seat configuration.
- Increased ND elevator trim limit to prevent AP from running out of trim authority at low altitudes and high speeds.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- Added BRAKE FAIL and GENS OFF aural alerts.
- The G5000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- The AFCS control panel UP/DN wheel now changes pitch reference when the AP is in PIT mode.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- The 500-foot touchdown callout will now sound as appropriate. Also added other touchdown callouts from 450 to 50 feet.
Curtiss JN-4 “Jenny”
- Fixed in VR elevator not moving.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Jenny aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Compass, Indicated Air Speed, Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added electrical system for the EFB.
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Added right bracket in cockpit to Show/Hide EFB.
Daher TBM 930
- Increased maximum nose wheel steering angle to 28 degrees, and increased speed at which nose wheel steering starts becoming less effective to 10 knots.
- [Partially Fixed Increased brightness of taxi and landing lights.
- Pulse lights no longer draw additional power when landing lights are on.
- Fixed broken door animations for non-default liveries
- Fixed handling of electrical battery key events.
- Improved compatibility with hardware that send electrical battery and external power key events every frame.
- Fixed AFCS control panel APR button tooltip.
- The overspeed, stall, and landing gear aural alerts will now sound as appropriate.
- The G3000’s active NAV source now defaults to FMS when starting a flight.
- Fixed broken rotate animations on the CRS knobs.
- Fixed several issues related to entering a frequency on the transponder of the Darkstar
- External Camera display now rotates without stretching the view.
- Improved adverse yaw, balance, handling qualities and spoiler drag
- Improved stall to match stalling characteristics as described in the flight manual (wing drop)
- Winch launch now requires the technique as described in the DG-1001E flight manual: "During ground roll and initial take-off push the control stick to a forward position to prevent excessive nose-up pitching rotation during initial take-off. After reaching safety altitude gradually pull back on the stick, so that the glider will not pick up excessive speed. Don’t pull too hard. After reaching release altitude pull the tow release knob. Recommended winch launch airspeed 110-130 km/h (60-70 kts.).
- Upside down illegible writing on rear door stairs in Blue stripe Livery.
- Landing light switches are no longer reversed.
- Underside beacon light illuminates correctly.
- Multiple items can now be manually completed with evaluation mode.
- Landing gear text decal is no longer obstructed by open passenger door switch.
- DC-3 Aux tanks correctly feed the engine.
- HUD correctly indicates state of flaps.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Nose rivets remade.
- With the propellers feathered moving the prop control affects all the propellers.
- DC-3 cockpit model - Screws no longer clip through window frame.
- Beacon Light switch is targetable.
- Instrument texture no longer disappears when zooming out in external/showcase view.
- The user can’t hear the wind on takeoff even if all audio is turned off.
- Red yellow cargo image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Blue stripe image in liveries selection is consistent with livery in free flight.
- Image for ole dusty livery in selection screen does match the livery in free flight.
- Mesh switch turns off and now the state of the switch correctly indicates it is off.
- Carb Air temperature correctly matches sim.
- Beacon light underneath fuselage can now be turned on.
- There is now a switch in cockpit to toggle on/off beacon light.
- Quickview 3 in cockpit camera is positioned correctly.
- Tooltip indicates correct state of Master Ignition switch.
- Off position on the right fuel selector now fixed.
- Cold dark switch use failing to show fuel pressure is fixed.
- Checklist for starting engine now says to wait 2 seconds.
- Scroll wheel issue with Desired Heading knob has been recoded.
- Spawning at night on runway, Cockpit lights now are on.
- Typo present in Hangar Description has been rectified.
- DC-3 Thumbnails now match the model.
- AUX Fuel gauge needles are fixed.
- Incorrect string on AUX fuel weight and balance fixed.
- Hole in cargo doors from inside cargo bay hold fixed.
- Various light leaks fixed.
- Texture improvements throughout the model(s).
Grumman G-21 Goose
- Fixed duplicate key name errors.
- Fixed cockpit camera clipping through floor.
- Fixed typo in cockpit placard.
- Fixed typo in loading screen trivia.
- Fixed engine audio from nearby Goose aircraft can be heard within cockpit.
- Added Phone EFB with Radio and XPDR functionality tied to core sim.
- Added Switches to Show/Hide EFB and Turn ON/OFF Avionics (including switch audio and decals).
- Added EFB section to the Flight Manual.
- Updated translation files.
H-4 Hercules “Spruce Goose”
- Yoke interaction with VR controllers simulate a yoke instead of a flight stick.
- Weight and Balance screen no longer contains debug text.
- Flying very far past Vne now triggers a crash.
- Modern avionics added.
- Clipboard updated with new features.
- Auto-pilot added.
- Green navigation light orientation.
- ATC/ICAO params.
- Prop animation issue on one side.
- Clipboard items missing check once clicked.
- CHT, Oil, Radiator temperatures have been adjusted.
- The blurred propellers no longer cast shadows.
- Improved adverse yaw, stall and spoiler drag
Ryan NYP “Spirit of St. Louis”
- VR controller interaction influence fixed.
- Multiplayer Art issue fixed (the front was hidden on other Ryan).
- VR users can launch the aircraft properly now, the throttle is automatically set to 100% once the catapult is triggered.
- Cockpit collision added.
- Fixed Statue of Liberty standing in water
- Fix terraforming issue on taxiway at HECA
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at RJTT causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed Queenstown airport not updated with World Update 12
- Fix taxiway bridge issue at SBGL causing aircraft crashes
- [Partially Fixed] Fix taxiway bridge issue at LFPG causing aircraft crashes
- Fixed wrong airport names in Australia (Coober Pedy)
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26 at ESSA
- Fixed the possibility to set a seaplane base as departure without a seaplane
World Update 1 – Japan
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge night texture.
- Nagasaki Airport RJFU:
- Fixed Control Tower LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
- Hachijojima Airport RJTH:
- Fixed windsock direction behavior.
- Fixed multiple objects LOD transition.
- Added collisions for few missing objects.
World Update 2 – USA
- Fixed Alcatraz Water Tower LOD transition.
- Fixed the satellite imagery cab be seen on the terrain below New River Gorge Bridge.
- Added marker to Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls texture.
- Fixed Haystack Rock position over terrain.
- Fixed US Grant Bridge textures and blend with the aerial imagery.
- Fixed Yosemite El Capitan terraforming clipping.
- Fixed terrain and imagery blending of the Lewis and Clark Bridge.
- Fixed Navajo Bridge terrain blending.
- Fixed collisions size of the Monument Valley.
- Fixed Rainbow Bridge Niagara Falls LODs transition.
- Added collisions to the US Air Force planes on the Airport Graveyard.
- Fixed United States National Arboretum is missing textures near the top of the pillars.
- Fixed Glen Canyon Dam ground textures clipping through the Dam.
- Added missing building to the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
- Added collision to Bixby Creek Bridge.
- Fixed United States Capitol LOD transition.
- the Las Vegas Strip is now searchable by name.
- The Rainbow Bridge, Niagara Falls.
- Fixed Fort Knox LOD popping.
- Added collisions to Sunshine Skyway Bridge buildings.
- Fixed missing texture on Lowry Avenue Bridge.
- Atlanta Airport KTAL:
- Fixed the Ground services clipping at parking RAMP 312 CARGO, parking spot N ramp 312 and airliners gate H-4.
- Fixed flipped textures of Delta hangar and Atlanta Fire Rescue buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed Bridge on a taxiway.
- Fixed night lighting disappears at short distances.
- Friday Harbor Airport KFHR:
- Fixed few terraforming issues.
World Update 3 – UK & Ireland
- Fixed Goodison Park LOD popping.
- Added and improved collisions for the following POIs: 100 Bishopsgate, Wembley Stadium, Blackpool Tower, Durham Cathedral, Floors Castle, The Blair Castle, Blenheim Palace, The Royal Botanical Gardens, Goodison Park, The Eden Project.
- Fixed St James Park missing texture.
- Fixed Emirates Stadium model and textures (include misspelling billboards).
- Fixed Eilean Donan Castle Vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Canterbury Cathedral LOD pops.
- Fixed Stamford Bridge LOD 1 and LOD 2 switched.
- Fixed Blackpool Tower texture clipping.
- Fixed Kew Garden floating bespoke building.
- Removed TIN spikes around St. James Park stadium.
- Fixed Windsor Castle LOD popping.
- Fixed Pontcysyllte Aqueduct LOD popping.
- Fixed Glass Pod on British Airways I360 position popping at different distances.
- Fixed Goodison Park missing textures under Sunroofs.
- Fixed Floors Castle texture and Added missing texture.
- Fixed Scotland flag display on Edinburgh Castle.
- Fixed Archbishop’s Palace Maidstone texture and LOD popping.
- Fixed Villa Park Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Kew Garden alignment with the satellite imagery footprint.
- Fixed Anfield Stadium LOD popping.
- Fixed Glamis Castle Grass vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Caernarfon Castle displaying.
- Fixed Wales Millennium Centre LOD transition.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge’s Northside pillar missing textures.
- Fixed Forth Rail Bridge displays Cars climbing.
- Fixed Twickenham Stadium and York Minster LOD popping.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport EGGP:
- Removed Light pole in middle of a taxiway.
- Added missing collisions to multiple buildings.
- Barra Airport EGPR:
- Fixed few taxi path issues.
World Update 4 – France &Benelux
- Fixed the Mont Aiguille collision. It is now possible to land at its top.
- Fixed Stade Jean-Bouin collision.
- Fixed Stade Vélodrome LOD transition.
- Nice Cote Airport LFMN
- Fixed runways center lines missing in both runways.
- Fixed waypoints and nav procedures issues occurred.
- Added collision to multiple buildings.
World Update 5 – Nordics
- Fixed Viking Stadion / SR-Bank LOD popping.
- Fixed Road traffic driving underneath Storseisundet Bridge and Svinesund Bridge.
- Fixed Petäjävesi Old Church and Uddevalla Bridge displays double markings.
- Fixed Cars driving through Copenhagen Opera House.
- Fixed Copenhagen Opera House LOD popping.
- Added collisions to the Tjörn Bridge.
- Fixed Kullen Lighthouse vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Øresund Bridge terraforming issue.
- Fixed Brøndby Stadium spawning.
- Fixed the Bolt Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Roskilde Cathedral Cars driving up the building.
- Fixed Helsinki Ice Hall LOD popping.
- Fixed Blue Water Arena missing collision.
- Fixed Arctic Cathedral LOD popping.
- Fixed Aalborg Stadium missing collision.
- Fixed Tromsø Bridge Road traffic under and beside the Bridge.
- Fixed floating TIN artifacts/crane near Helsinki Olympic stadium.
- Fixed Hallgrímskirkja Church missing collision.
- Fixed Eleda Stadion LOD popping.
- Fixed Ullevaal Stadion LOD transition.
- Added collisions to the Ylisto Bridge beams.
- Fixed Sparebanken Sør Arena LOD popping.
- Fixed Sölvesborg Bridge vegetation clipping.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport ESSA:
- improved LOD transition of several buildings.
- Added collisions to all buildings.
- Fixed terraforming issues include the crack on runway 26.
- Fixed big crack in runway 26.
- Svalbard Airport ENSB:
- Added missing collision to Airport hangar.
World Update 7 – Australia
- Fixed occasional displacement of dynamic flags on Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Fixed vegetation clipping and placement issues at Anzac Bridge, Sydney.
- Fixed vegetation clipping at Mooney Mooney Bridge.
- Fixed flashing geometry on Tasman Bridge, Hobart.
- Adjusted photogrammetry exclusions at 568 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Minor enhancements at several other locations, e.g., clipping vegetation or water exclusions.
- YSHL Shellharbour Airport:
- Minimized visible LOD changes of hangars and other buildings.
World Update 8 – Iberia
- Fixed location of Fort of Sao Joao Baptista and Covão dos Conchos.
- Fixed or adding collisions:
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Royal Palace of Madrid.
- the Museu Nacional d Art de Catalunya.
- the Estádio Algarve.
- Bom Jesus do Monte.
- Alqueva Dam.
- Aldeadavila Dam.
- the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Estadio Jose Alvalade.
- Fixed LOD popping:
- Montjuic Castle.
- Estadio Da Luz.
- Episcopal Palace of Astorga.
- Covão dos Conchos.
- San Pablo Bridge.
- Torre Mapfre.
- Basilica de La Sagrada Familia.
- Oscar Niemeyer International Cultural Centre.
- Puente Nuevo.
- Fort of Sao Joao Baptista.
- Estádio Municipal de Aveiro.
- Estádio do Dragão.
- Hotel Arts.
- Observatorio Roque de los Muchachos.
- El Monumento Natural de los Mallos de Riglos.
- Palacio de Deportes de Santander.
- Catedral de Leon.
- the Alamillo Bridge.
- Fixed Montjuic Castle vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Z-fighting in front of the Museum of Art Architecture and Technology.
- Fixed Estádio Cidade de Coimbra double markers.
- Fixed Puente Nuevo Cars path.
- Fixed Guadiana International Bridge 2D footprints over the satellite imagery.
- Fixed Freixo Bridge- car traffic driving up below the Bridge.
- Fixed Third Millennium Bridge Cars traffic issue.
- Fixed Maria Pia Bridge- Cars climbing up to top of Bridge.
- Fixed Luís I Bridge displays Cars traffic path.
- Fixed Santiago Bernabeu Stadium seats texture.
- Fixed Castillo de Santa Barbara texture gaps.
- Fixed the animation of the Gondola on the Vizcaya Bridge.
- Fixed Bom Jesus do Monte trees clipping into the building.
- Fixed Alqueva Dam texture.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia terrain clipping.
- Fixed Pena Palace trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Flysch Zumaya and El Capricho Villa POIs name spelling.
- Fixed Rande Bridge Cars path and trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed Aldeadvila Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Alcázar de Segovia trees clipping into the POI.
- Fixed El Monasterio de El Escorial Z-fighting.
- Fixed Monumento a Alfonso XII Z-fighting.
- Fixed 516 Arouca bridge vegetation clipping.
- Pico Airport LPPI:
World Update 9 – Italy & Malta
- Fixed Duomo Di Orvieto LOD popping.
- Added missing collisions to Basilica San Francesco.
- Fixed Torri Di San Marino LOD popping.
- Fixed Diga Di Santa Giustina terrain LOD popping.
- Added missing collision to Torri Di San Marino.
- Fixed Faro Di Capo Caccia cliffs collision.
- Fixed Castle of Corigliano Calabro vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fort Manoel collision.
- Fixed Castello Di Graines collision.
- Fixed Caserta Royal Palace collision.
- Fixed Place Moulin Dam vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Fénis Castle textures issues.
- Fixed Potola Palace bridges terrain blending.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Castelsardo invisible terrain issues.
- Fixed Palazzo Pitti Z-fighting and LOD popping.
- Fixed Fort St Angelo vegetation clipping.
- Fixed National Stadium Ta’Qali collisions.
- Fixed Fénis Castle vegetation clipping and Added collisions.
- Fixed Parish Church of Mellieha missing textures.
- Fixed Mi.Co. Gate 2 vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica San Francesco vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Maxxi the National Museum collisions.
- Fixed Lighthouse Of Genoa powerlines, DEM and generic buildings clipping.
- Fixed Allianz Stadium vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Viadotto Sfalassa vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Pietro vegetation and TIN clipping.
- Fixed Basilica Di San Petronio TIN clipping.
- Added missing collisions to Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi.
- Fixed Castelsardo Z-fighting and vegetation clipping.
- Fixed Grotta Di Nettuno vegetation clipping.
- Marina Di Campo Airport LIRJ:
World Update 10 – USA
- Fixed Mount Washington Hotel terraforming.
- Fixed National Park of American Samoa’s Marker position.
- Fixed textures stretched in Royal Gorge Bridge & Park’s Rock.
- Fixed Z-fighting on the roof of the Getty Museum.
- Fixed the Smithsonian National Museum of American History display name.
- Fixed the Cabo Rojo Lighthouse marker position and windows textures issues.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the Independence Temple.
- Fixed the New Orleans bridges collisions.
- Fixed the US flag in Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site.
- Fixed the Longaberger Company headquarters and Fort Massachusetts collision.
- Fixed LODs transitions for the following POIs:
- Split Rock Lighthouse.
- Kentucky State Capitol.
- Indian River Inlet Bridge.
- World War II Memorial.
- Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
- Yerkes Observatory.
- Montana State.
- Mount Washington.
- Theodore Roosevelt Dam.
- the Independence Temple.
- Fort Massachusetts.
- National Gallery of Art.
- Lake Tahoe Airport KTVL:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Block Island Airport KBID:
- Added collisions for few missing buildings.
- Dallas Forth Worth Airport KDFW:
- Fixed few terraforming issues in the airport.
- Runways types are now defined.
- Fixed the Water cracks present at Seven Seas Lagoon near.
World Update 11 – Canada
- Fixed TIN buildings exclusion near Hatley Park National Historic Site.
- Fixed blend of Samuel de Champlain Bridge surrounding terrain.
- Fixed the double markers of the One on the World map.
- Fixed Cars floating above Pierre-Laporte Bridge.
- Fixed Cars flow over Jacques Cartier Bridge and Angus L. Macdonald Bridge.
- Fixed big Nickel POI name.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping through Burrard Street Bridge.
- Fixed Z fighting on the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed LOD popping of Cape Bonavista Lighthouse cliffs and Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic cliffs.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the zipline at the Cape Enrage Lighthouse.
- Fixes Pierre-Laporte Bridge terrain alignment.
- Fixed the vegetation clipping into the A. Murray MacKay Bridge and Thousand Islands Bridge.
- Fixed Lions Gate Bridge alignment with tterrain and road.
- Fixed terrain spikes going through Jacques Cartier Bridge.
- Fixed Holes in terrain all around Citadel Hill (Fort George).
- Fixed terrain LOD popping around Parliament of Canada.
- Fixed terraforming at the Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
- Fixed TIN data displays next to Fisgard Lighthouse.
- Added missing building on the Canadian High Arctic Research Station.
- Added missing building for the Cambridge Bay Radar Station.
- Fixed collisions of Jacques Cartier Bridge, The Lions Gate Bridge and The Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
40th Anniversary Edition / Sim Update 11
- Meigs Field KCGX:
- Fixed Z-fighting in runway and tarmac.
- Fixed taxi to parking after landing.
- Starting in KCGX helipad while helicopter is selected is now available.
- ATIS is now available.
- Hong Kong Kai Tak Airport VHHX:
- Added collisions to multiple buildings.
- Fixed the too low glideslope.
- Fixed the ILS range for runway 13.
- ATIS is now available.
- Princess Juliana Airport TNCM:
- Added collisions to few missing buildings.
- Fixed the LOD transitions.
- First Flight Airport KFFA:
- Fixed Z fighting on pathway.
- Lingotto Building LIBH:
- Fixed the too High collision preventing smooth landing.
- Fixed Z- fighting on the roof of the building.
- NYC Heliport KJRB – Added collisions for few missing items.
- Tokyo Heliport – Added collisions for few buildings.
- US Bank Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Heliponto Mirante Dona Marta SMDH:
- Heliport collisions has been fixed.
- Fixed LOD transition.
- Menara Telekom Tower Helipad:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Fixed Z-fighting on Water near the tower.
- Bitexco Financial Tower – Fixed LOD transition.
- London Heliport EGLW – Removed building appeared inside the Airport perimeter while photogrammetry is off.
- Needles Lighthouse – Lighthouse Light is now spinning.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport:
- marker is now centered over the helipad.
- Glider Airports:
- Itakura Gliderport RJT1 – Fixed ground and runway textures.
Game of the Year Edition
- All Voloports are now possible to use as helipads.
- Issy-Les-Moulineaux Heliport- Voloport is now available as helipad.
- La Defense Voloport is is now available as helipad.
- Fixed LOD transition for all Voloports.
- Fixed Le Bourget Voloport name spelling.
- Lugano Airport LSZA:
- Collision has been Added to multiple objects.
- Fixed floating lights around the airport.
- Fixed Z-fighting on airports’ tennis courts.
Top Gun Maverick
- Fixed the clipping through the rocks at Seneca Rocks Peak.
- Fixed Haines Knob collision is size.
- Fixed collisions in Germany Valley Quarry.
- Fixed French Gulf Marina has LOD transition.
- Fixed LOD popping in Riffle Lake Dam.
submitted by FlyWithSeedyL
to MicrosoftFlightSim [link] [comments]